Platinum Tiffany & Co Eternity
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 09:53 PM,
Platinum Tiffany & Co Eternity
This sweetie just sits in her suede bag and is begging to be worn!

http://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/pla...rnity;4812

This is a beautiful ring, but it's a bit too wide for my liking. It's an authentic T&C ring platinum ring with diamonds, complete with hallmark. The stones are channel set. It's a 6.5, and not sizable. The ring is 2.6mm wide and has .75 carats of diamonds.

It is lovely, but if someone can wear it regularly, that's better than me pulling it out, deciding it's too wide paired with my ering and putting the plain knife edge back on. I keep trying though because the sparkle is incredible!

This ring retails for $3925.00. I'm asking $1350.00, Paypal only. This includes shipping and insurance in the US, shipped to a verified address. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-23-2015, 05:57 AM,
RE: Platinum Tiffany & Co Eternity
I love this look Star!! I have a channel set band just like it. Now all I need is a solitaire to go with it! (Oooops, did I just say that out loud??!) Good luck with your sale

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
03-12-2015, 04:46 PM,
This is heading to ebay. I am reducing for the potential of an off ebay sale.

This lovely eternity is $1175 until it sells!

[-]
  •
03-12-2015, 11:50 PM,
Argh I so wish my finger was smaller!

[-]
  •
03-13-2015, 06:44 AM,
Ugh. It's my size! I love this.

[-]
  •
03-13-2015, 08:48 AM,
Happy to work with anyone here on payment plans! I am just looking to throw some money at somebody special. Heart This right is delicious to wear and the diamonds are gorgeous. I just always end up wearing the knife edge band with the solitaire.

I was keeping it for days when I just wanted an eternity. However, I just ended up with the eternities to end all eternities so this little lovely needs a new home so it doesn't languish in it's bag forevermore.

I would go to $1100 with F&F, or if buyer pays fees. I will pay insurance and priority shipping!

And geez, Smarie. You could just drive over and get it. It would be faster than mailing it. Crackup