Plentiful poor pictures portraying pretty pearl piles
[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 09:06 PM,
Plentiful poor pictures portraying pretty pearl piles
As the subject states...the paper towel is not white. Therefore, my pics stink. Everything is yellow, and the pearls look a bit greener than life. I promise more pics when there is sunlight. Low, yellow light makes everything inky, and yet I still love them.
These are the three tahitian strands I received this week. One is silver with blue overtones, the second is medium dark with peacock overtone, and the third is dark blue green with peacock overtones. I asked Jeremy at Pearl Paradise to select for color, and even though it's low light you can see he came through for me. I told him I didn't mind blemishes and I love ringed pearls, I just wanted colorful, lustrous pearls. And boy, did he deliver. The silvers are 8.6-10.8 and the others are 10-12. Obviously the silvers behave better in low light but I love all of my strands and can never part with any of them.
I truly have pearl fever, and the only prescription is more pearls. Especially tahitians.
Very happy. Some group shots of the strands and then with my 100 inch AAA freshie strand. Because piles of pearls, Amiright? The freshies have a rose overtone, but are much brighter than the photos (see paper towel for reference). Sorry no neck shots because the light is just too bad, and they all look the same in the mirror right now.
Sorry for HUGE pics! If I knew how to fix that, I would probably also know how to take a picture of a white paper towel and not make it cream colored.

Enjoy!

First group shot!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

And another

On Hubby's hand

Showing rainbows even late at night. The little cutie third from the left on the bottom row is such a star. My favorite. Named him after my hubby.

The paper towel will never be white, and the pearls don't care.

Medium strand likes to throw pink around. No, not the reflection of my phone case. Other pink.

Rogue freshies appear!

And mingle!

The pearl blob attacks hubby's hand

The blob!

Metallic drops stopped in for one pic. After that they got booted, not considered large enough to mingle.

Tahitians alone in their blob.

Hope that was enjoyable!BananaBananaBanana

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 09:30 PM,
RE: Plentiful poor pictures portraying pretty pearl piles
wow, you lucky girl!!! You have an amazing Tahitian collection! The lustre on them is fabulous!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 09:43 PM,
@Bluespawkles Crackup Totally LOVE your commentary! Big Grin And I love, love, LOVE the shots, non-white paper towel notwithstanding! I agree, the only thing to assuage pearl fever is..... MORE pearls! Big Grin

Congrats on lovely, lovely pearls! Heart

[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 09:49 PM,
oh they are divine! I can't wait for more photos! I LOVE the Tahitians and had a good experience with PP for mine. Are you keeping them all? Can we see them on you?

[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 09:54 PM,
Beautiful! Love all the colors!

[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 10:11 PM,
I love your post almost as much as the pearls!

Aren't Tahitians just the best??? I think you have hit the strand jackpot! Are you keeping them all?

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
01-11-2014, 11:04 PM,
(01-11-2014, 09:06 PM)Bluespawkles Wrote: Because piles of pearls, Amiright?

Winning!

Seriously, they are all beautiful. Luster for days. I am totally jealous of your Tahitian collection.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluespawkles's post:
  • OoohShiny
01-11-2014, 11:29 PM,
Ha ha I admit when I first opened the dark two and it was late I was like wait...are these the same? Then they warmed up on my skin and the rainbows came out...
So yes, keeping all. Then again, I rarely ever return jewelry. That's why I'm careful with vendors generally. I bond REAL quick. Jeremy is sending me some pearls to look at for a ring, and I was like, only if it's okay if I buy them all.
It's a disease...Crackup

And yes, I'll take pics in them tomorrow. You know who looks smashing in them though? The hubs.

Thanks guys for the validation!

[-] The following 3 users Like Pearlescence.co.uk's post:
  • Bluespawkles, MrsK, stardust
01-11-2014, 11:44 PM,
Pulchritude!

[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • Bluespawkles
01-12-2014, 02:00 AM,
(01-11-2014, 11:44 PM)Pearlescence.co.uk Wrote: Pulchritude!

I am not ashamed to admit I had to google that. Rest assured I shall use it in conversation this week Smile

I get distracted by shiny things