Pretty in pink (and platinum)
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 09:14 AM,
Pretty in pink (and platinum)
So I have my hands on something that is so special I can hardly stand it. As many of you know I have a weird sensitivity to things in general. I find it very challenging to wear a large number of jewelry pieces because I just want to claw at my skin to get them off.

I have always, always, always wanted an eternity. I never found one I could wear. Finally I ended up getting the Tiffany channel set eternity and it felt fantastic! I can certainly wear it on its own, but it isn't quite blingy enough for me to do that.

I had been lusting over a very pretty ring from a pretty amazing person for some time, but always talked myself out of it because there was no way it would be comfortable. As gorgeous as it was, I knew I couldn't wear it.

After going back and forth and having her show extreme patience I finally decided to take the plunge and try it out. I will get you better shots, but these are my first excited snaps:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

This thing is exquisite. The details are ridiculous. I, quite frankly, have never seen anything like it. There is NO way to capture it's beauty in photos, and even videos fall abysmally short. You can't understand the essence of this ring without seeing it.

Hats off to Schubach's, once again. And Teo. Dear sweet baby jesus, Teo. How anyone could attain this level of skill is beyond me. THIS is why you use a high bench. If you want a forever ring that is going to be an heirloom, Teo is your guy.

In talking with a sparkly sister last night we were sharing our thoughts at this point in the journey. While there will always be some "fun" pieces, I am after perfection in just about everything I buy. If it's not perfect, I can't handle it. I can't unsee flaws. Luckily there are none present here that I have to worry about. I love that I have FINALLY found someone who can be relied on to produce miniature works of art so masterfully.

More photos to come!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 10:31 AM,
RE: Pretty in pink (and platinum)
Pink and platinum look perfect on your skin!! I am so used to you in yellow gold, and have just gotten used to seeing you in white metals, lol. But always with blue... But pink looks wonderful!! It is soft, but not too blendy.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 10:37 AM,
Gorgeous! Looks beautiful on you! Enjoy.

[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 12:53 PM,
Beautiful!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 01:45 PM,
Pretty in pink indeed!

It looks wonderful. So, am I understanding it passes the comfort test?

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 01:52 PM,
(02-22-2015, 10:31 AM)jenncent Wrote: Pink and platinum look perfect on your skin!! I am so used to you in yellow gold, and have just gotten used to seeing you in white metals, lol. But always with blue... But pink looks wonderful!! It is soft, but not too blendy.

It's the perfect shade. A titch warmer and it would be blendy. It's just cool enough.

I'm getting in the car in a little bit and making my husband drive so I can stare at it. Crackup

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • CricketBug
02-22-2015, 02:18 PM,
more pictures! Stars

It just keeps sparkling and changing colors!

[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 04:28 PM,
Very beautiful. Are they BP rbs? Looks really luscious on your skin tone! Heart

[-]
  •
02-22-2015, 05:10 PM,
Wow! That's really gorgeous!

[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • Slick, stardust
02-22-2015, 05:41 PM,
These are the Schubach's peachy pinks. I say that because there are stones out there now that C&C makes that are called peachy pink, but this colour was a little different from that.

Star, these pics are great!!!! I am going to steal some for Schubbies FB page.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website