Pretty white South Sea Pendant.
[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 05:08 PM,
Bug  Pretty white South Sea Pendant.
Got my 'oops' ebay purchase in the mail today. Love it to bits, it is approx 17 mm white drop SS pearl in a 14ct yg and diamond setting. It is on a 24 inch chain at the moment, but I really think this needs to be on an 18 inch thicker omega chain to show it off and stop it spinning and hiding its pretty diamonds! (The diamonds look a little 'meh' in these pics, but they are sparkly in real life).

There are a couple of very light dimples on the back, but overall sooo pretty and luxurious. And really heavy!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

And on...

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Banana The banana is dancing because of how much of a steal I got this pretty for! Yay for accidental ebay purchases Smile

I get distracted by shiny things
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 05:11 PM,
RE: Pretty white South Sea Pendant.
Wow! I love this! Congrats, and it looks beauties on you!

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 05:14 PM,
Thanks @CricketBug I really, really like it. I am normally more of a pearl strand person, but this is so pretty!

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 05:16 PM,
That is absolutely gorgeous! It looks fantastic on you!

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 05:20 PM,
Thanks @stardust it is a keeper. It is big enough to get its own name- I will have to think of something fitting. Smile

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 06:06 PM,
Wow! What a splendid "oops" purchase. Big Grin The setting is pretty, and the pearl is glorious. It looks great on you.

I'm never savvy enough to sniff out spectacular ebay deals for jewelry. Huh

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 06:13 PM,
@magpie this was a place listed as a trusted vendor on a pearl forum, and they have great no reserve auctions- so I was just lucky. I don't buy pearls off ebay anymore unless I know they are reputable, as there are so many great vendors around who I already have had happy purchases from. Smile

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 06:14 PM,
(10-19-2014, 06:13 PM)OoohShiny Wrote: @magpie this was a place listed as a trusted vendor on a pearl forum, and they have great no reserve auctions- so I was just lucky. I don't buy pearls off ebay anymore unless I know they are reputable, as there are so many great vendors around who I already have had happy purchases from. Smile

I clearly need a pm with the info...

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 06:15 PM,
Coming right 'atcha.

[-]
  •
10-19-2014, 06:20 PM,
Me too @OoohShiny - please PM me! I love no reserve auctions and I have just got use to using Gixen properly for sniping at the last second. Plus the last time I got a recommendation from you I scored a beaut necklace from Jae Black designs which I love!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten