Professional Review of the Amora Gem
[-] The following 2 users Like PoisonIvy's post:
  • Lorrissey, mmascall
08-26-2014, 12:42 PM,
Professional Review of the Amora Gem
At long last, this is the review I've been waiting for. If anyone is interested, Prosumer Diamonds has reviewed the Amora Gem. It's the professional, unbiased review I've been waiting to see emerge!!

http://www.prosumerdiamonds.com/reviews/...em-review/

Eventually I hope to see one from Good Old Gold too! Let me know what you ladies think of this review!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 01:22 PM,
RE: Professional Review of the Amora Gem
(08-26-2014, 12:42 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote: At long last, this is the review I've been waiting for. If anyone is interested, Prosumer Diamonds has reviewed the Amora Gem. It's the professional, unbiased review I've been waiting to see emerge!!

http://www.prosumerdiamonds.com/reviews/...em-review/

Eventually I hope to see one from Good Old Gold too! Let me know what you ladies think of this review!

I have Prosumer Diamonds bookmarked because it is a great resource! I think this review is fair and unbiased - a stone that is not always diamond-like but very attractive none-the-less.

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 05:19 PM,
Aw, thank you for sharing! Fantastic review, and I love that he pointed out it really isn't the best diamond look a-like out there. I sure love mine though, it's gorgeous! (So is his though!)

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 05:56 PM,
He did a tremendous job in both the written and video reviews! I really appreciated getting a bit more information on how the AG is and is not similar to a diamond.

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 06:22 PM,
Great review!

I'm not sure it's relevant, but I just wanted to put out that the author is not a pro but a very well self-educated consumer.

Thanks for sharing! Smile

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 06:33 PM,
I enjoyed reading that. Thanks for sharing! Interesting information!

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 06:42 PM,
Yes thank you for sharing!

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 07:40 PM,
(08-26-2014, 06:22 PM)JuBe Wrote: Great review!

I'm not sure it's relevant, but I just wanted to put out that the author is not a pro but a very well self-educated consumer.

Thanks for sharing! Smile

Oh really? Wow! That is pretty cool.

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 08:08 PM,
Cool review, but I've had an asha too and think the AG is a better diamond stimulant.

[-]
  •
08-26-2014, 10:16 PM,
I compared my Asha and the Amora to a diamond. I actually agree with the reviewer. An Asha is more diamond-like than the Amora in almost every instance. To me, the Amora outperforms the Asha and diamond in many lights. But it is also a worse performer under diffused light. The Amora also flashes more colored light. The Asha and diamond flashes more white light.