Recommended CZ Vendors
[-]
  •
05-16-2013, 09:00 PM,
Thumbs Up  Recommended CZ Vendors
Please share your recommended CZ vendors!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-16-2013, 09:07 PM,
RE: Recommended CZ Vendors
for cheap well cut CZ, I think Chris stones are great!

http://diamondcz.co.uk/

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-17-2013, 06:23 AM,
I agree on Chris cz's - great prices.
For a nicer cut, I recommend Wink Cz's. I have 2 of their stones, price is much higher than Chriscz and depending on what you want there could be a wait.
http://www.winkcz.com/

[-]
  •
05-18-2013, 12:53 PM,
I agree about Wink's stones! I have a 9.25mm cartier cushion cut....heated to royal white (F-G color) and it is beautiful. I want to have it set in a Rosie solitaire from Schubachs! I am pretty impressed with it's quality. Smile

[-]
  •
05-18-2013, 05:34 PM,
I second (third... fourth?) Wink's stones! I have a 9mm Cartier Cushion that is stunning! The depth is really gorgeous. It's so lovely I'm having a hard time deciding whether I even want to spring for a big diamond anymore... and that's really saying something, lol!

[-]
  •
05-18-2013, 07:29 PM,
Nice! I feel the same way....it does have a nice "depth" to it. Do you have a pic of your stone? did you set it yet? Smile

[-]
  •
05-19-2013, 05:15 AM,
I bought it off the bistro - it's still in the setting it came in - a halo. I was planning on having it reset into one of poppyseeds double claw solitaires, but cannot decide on what metal I want, lol! My stones are all set in plat/white gold/silver, but I find myself wearing a lot of my inherited yellow gold pieces more and more...

[-]
  •
05-19-2013, 12:49 PM,
Funny how we change....but change is good! I always wore 14kt yellow gold and now I only wear white gold.

I really like poppy's solitaire....very nice!

[-]
  •
05-19-2013, 04:40 PM,
I haven't seen other examples, but the Asscher I received from Berricle was beautiful with depth and sparkle. Others have commented their Berricle stones are very nice too. If they have a really good sale, it may be worthwhile to get a pair of earrings or a solitaire just for the stones.