Rose gold Ceylon sapphire ring with twisted stacking bands
[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:00 AM,
Rose gold Ceylon sapphire ring with twisted stacking bands
Up for sale is my rose gold cathedral solitaire from BTD which is currently housing a light blue Ceylon sapphire cushion (synthetic) also from BTD.

This ring previously had my first Amora gem in it, but I had the Amora gem taken out to exchange for the new AG ultra cushion. I purchased a light blue Ceylon sapphire from them to put into the ring instead.

The colour of the sapphire is a dreamy light blue and it goes wonderfully with the 14k rose gold of the ring.

I would like to sell 2 X twisted thin rose gold bands with the solitaire as well. The twisty bands I bought from HS4S and she originally bought these from Tiny Sparkle Studio on Etsy. The bands are 1.5mm wide and are a size 5.25.

I paid over $750 for the rose gold solitaire with Ceylon sapphire and am asking $300 (I will include international shipping + insurance if required).

The twisted bands were sold to me for $45 each from HS4S and were hardly worn by me at all. They are in great condition and I'm asking $80 for both.

PM if you are keen to buy, none of these rings have been listed in LT or DB yet, wanting to see if any TFL sistas are interested first

Here is the original thread:
http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-Loo...eft-for-me

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:05 AM,
RE: Rose gold Ceylon sapphire ring with twisted stacking bands
Another beautiful set! Good luck on your sale. This is a steal...if I wasn't involved in a custom piece this would be mine. Crackup
Good luck!

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 06:16 AM,
Oh yes, condition of rose gold solitaire is very good, but I will have them cleaned and polished before sending out to buyer, so they will be as new! Only worn for approx 4 months.
Twisted rose gold bands are in great nick too, but will not require polishing due to thinness and texture of bands (obviously)

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 01:32 PM,
Damn it for sizing! I'd snag the twisted bands but they are too big gah! Welp someone will get a killer deal on everything, good luck @Bling It On !

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 02:05 PM,
Erk. So tempted by those twisty stackers. Somebody else please buy them so that I don't have the chance!

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 02:10 PM,
What are the sapphire specs & dimensions and do you have additional pics of it? I am looking for something in the 7mm range so maybe it can work.

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 03:04 PM,
(08-17-2014, 02:10 PM)SparkleFactor Wrote: What are the sapphire specs & dimensions and do you have additional pics of it? I am looking for something in the 7mm range so maybe it can work.

Hi SF, it's a 7mm cushion! I don't have exact dimensions as I purchased the sapphire online from BTD advertised as a 7mm cushion and they set it in the rose gold ring for me.

I have extra pics but it's really early morn in Oz and I'm up feeding my baby. Will get some pics posted as soon as baby finished

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 03:08 PM,
Oh and I forgot to mention that the rose gold twisty bands are 14k gold. What a steal!

[-]
  •
08-17-2014, 04:40 PM,
These twisty bands are amazing! I totally loved them before I switched gold colors. They are very sturdy as well. Good luck Bling it On!

[-]
  •
10-13-2014, 05:21 AM,
The twisty bands sold quickly but I still have the 14k rose gold solitaire with lab Ceylon sapphire from BTD for sale. Reduced to $250 (plus $20 fully insured shipping to the US from Australia).PM if you interested!!

Great deal as this was over $750 for setting and lab sapphire and I've only worn it lightly.

Listing here:
http://diamondbistro.com/category/219/Co...taire.html