Rose gold morganite set.
[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 06:04 PM,
Rose gold morganite set.
Hey ladies! I have been looking into getting a new set. I wanted a solitaire, something simple and on the smaller size. My pink topaz is 3 1/2 carats with a halo. It is gorgeous. I love it. But sometimes it does tend to get in the way.

I have 3 cats and two dogs. I golf and hike pretty much ALL summer long. ATV riding.. The works! I love my sparkly shiny things but I am also an out doorsy gal through and through.

So with that said I wanted something classic, beautiful, affordable, small and of course PINK! Smile

I got this beauty from JTV.com .95 carat and rose gold. The band is tungsten with rose gold over lay but I am going to get a 2mm rose gold band from iweddingband.com I want to get "Sweet December" engraved inside since my husband and I started dating in December of 2006 and then married in December of 2010. Smile

I know morganite is not the strongest of stones. But if anything ever happened to it (chip, ect) I would replace it with a barely pink moissanite or peach sapphire!

So, here they are! (Finger size 6) Stone mm size is 6.5

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Once we got some sun I will try and get some outside shots! Smile

Also ignore my nails. I was trying to let them grow out. But they are weird, they break, and they grow funny even when I file them. UGH

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 06:10 PM,
RE: Rose gold morganite set.
Wow that is perfect for someone who is active! I actually don't wear any of my rings when hiking and stuff - but I am probably not nearly as active lol

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 06:17 PM,
(02-19-2013, 06:10 PM)MicheleZ Wrote: Wow that is perfect for someone who is active! I actually don't wear any of my rings when hiking and stuff - but I am probably not nearly as active lol

Thank you! I think so as well. Smile I usually will just wear my band when golfing but when I am hiking (which my husband and I do every weekend we can) I wear my rings. So these are perfect for that so they don't get in the way. We take our dogs with us (actually just got our second dog so she hasn't been yet) when we go hiking. It's a lot of fun but my halo ring was just in the way.

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 06:27 PM,
We have 2 standard schnauzers (2 german shepherds before that) and we go trail walking with them all the time! There is NOTHING like enjoying the outdoors with a dog - the joy the get from running around in the woods/trails makes me appreciate it all the more.

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 06:49 PM,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks!!! But I do worry that morganite is really not the best choice for someone that wants a ring for an active lifestyle. I know you are okay with replacing it though. Smile Of all your rings, this is my favourite. Heart If I didn't have a set that was *very* similar I would be scheming a way to get my own, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 07:28 PM,
This is my favorite of all of your sets too. I love pink and I love rose gold! It's gorgeous!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 07:54 PM,
pale pink stones in simple RG sets seem to be a downfall of mine. Love jenn's "rosie" set and I love this one too!

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 08:34 PM,
Very pretty and I love the morganite stone! All the pink on here may have me getting one eventually.

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 09:55 PM,
Heart  RE: Rose gold morganite set.
beautiful! really like the side view of the solitaire. love the pink! Heart

[-]
  •
02-19-2013, 11:20 PM,
(02-19-2013, 06:49 PM)jenncent Wrote: I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks!!! But I do worry that morganite is really not the best choice for someone that wants a ring for an active lifestyle. I know you are okay with replacing it though. Smile Of all your rings, this is my favourite. Heart If I didn't have a set that was *very* similar I would be scheming a way to get my own, lol.

Yea, this was swaying on my mind before I bought it. Confused But I told my husband if it chips I will enjoy getting a barely pink moissy or peach sapphire for sure! Wink

Thanks! Yes, very similar indeed! YOUR set inspired me! Smile