Rose gold ??
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Glitzy
02-11-2017, 04:26 PM,
RE: Rose gold ??
I love rose gold. It is my favorite! I always think I want to try something else, but come back to rose gold. I'll have to dig up some posts here to share my things.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-12-2017, 05:50 AM,
(02-10-2017, 08:40 PM)Glitzy Wrote: This is another set I have. I have more Rose gold. I will just have to go digging through some more pictures.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
 Wow, the rose gold looks great with this colour ruby. Just beautiful. Quick question @Glitzy did that ring used to have a blue Ceylon coloured sapphire in it?

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
02-12-2017, 10:39 AM,
(02-12-2017, 05:50 AM)Bling It On Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 08:40 PM)Glitzy Wrote: This is another set I have. I have more Rose gold. I will just have to go digging through some more pictures.
 Wow, the rose gold looks great with this colour ruby. Just beautiful. Quick question @Glitzy did that ring used to have a blue Ceylon coloured sapphire in it?

Yes it did have the Ceylon blue stone and I swapped it out for the Ruby!! Did I buy this from you?? I can't even remember.

[-]
  •
02-12-2017, 12:21 PM,
MrsK, I was hoping you'd post some of your beauties!

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Glitzy
02-15-2017, 09:32 PM,
Big Grin

My rose gold wedding set.

My sapphire ring.

My sapphire earrings.

SaveSave
SaveSave

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-16-2017, 06:49 PM,
@MrsK I love your bezel ring and wedding band!! I have always loved your rose gold and blue sapphires too. The earrings are so lovely. You have gorgeous jewelry.