**SOLD!** pretty pink morganite halo
[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 08:16 AM,
**SOLD!** pretty pink morganite halo
listing my pretty pink morganite halo ring! would like it to stay in the family and trying to downsize my collection a bit!

1.57 ct Morganite 8.42x7.29x4.40
0.87 ct G/H VS baguettes and round
Size 4.75 (sizeable within reason)
14WG

morganite was purchased from a gem show in chicago and custom cut! setting was custom made by david klass!

selling for $1,350.00 including shipping!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 09:22 AM,
RE: pretty pink morganite halo
WAAH that is a total dream and I've been LOOKING for a morganite ring! it's a bit out of budget with christmas coming up and all, but let me go pester DH a bit...

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 08:04 PM,
awww hope we can work something out @mewt

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 08:35 PM,
@ JooJooBee4 sorry, it's a no. he thinks it's "too big". *eyeroll* it is sooo pretty though, especially the design with the baguettes on the side, wishing you a speedy sale (so i can also stop salivating from afar)!

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 09:35 PM,
@ JooJooBee4 - *groan* this is my size too!! So tempting. The custom setting from DK is killing me. I have other projectsin the works but am seriously considering this as its gorgeous. Let me see if DH will entertain the idea without strangling me

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 10:07 PM,
@beecleeham I didn't know we were the same size!!! i am in no rush =) but would like to keep it in the family! I like seeing my pieces within 'reach' if that makes sense! Lol

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 10:15 PM,
I normally wear a 4.5 but 4.75 would be perfect also. This would be a good fit and 4.75 is not big enough for the ring to spin around or anything.

I just love the setting and the morganite is such a lovely colour. Thats good about no rush, i am cringing about the money leaving my wallet for DD's christmas presents this year. She is 3 and this is the first christmas she really know whats going on. She has given me a list for Santa that is longer than mine!

(12-09-2013, 10:07 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: @beecleeham I didn't know we were the same size!!! i am in no rush =) but would like to keep it in the family! I like seeing my pieces within 'reach' if that makes sense! Lol

[-]
  •
12-09-2013, 10:29 PM,
JooJoo, this is just an amazing ring...

Actually! I made some decisions about Jasmine based on this ring Smile @jenncent sent it to me when I was so confused about size and proportions !

[-]
  •
12-10-2013, 06:59 AM,
That is just dreamy and romantic! Speedy sale to you @ JooJooBee4

[-]
  •
12-10-2013, 07:44 AM,
@becleeham yup i know it's difficult now with everyone needing to think for others instead of themselves Smile

@grapefruitlove aww i am so glad my ring could be a of help! i think the proportions are great not too big, but great finger coverage!

thank you @sandeek!