Sad, what to do?
[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 12:32 PM,
Sad, what to do?
I am so sad right now! I bought this lovely vintage band to wear with my ering, it came today and I love it! The problem is that it arrived with a missing diamond! There is already a repair on the diamond on the other end, so I am pretty about this ring being fragile, but I really love it with my ring! I've been so desperate for a vintage band, and this one just stole my heart. I'm leaning towards having it repaired, I'm not sure what to expect as far as cost goes. The seller did offer to let me return it for a full refund, but I don't know if I can let it go. Thoughts?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 12:37 PM,
RE: Sad, what to do?
I love the band!! I think it is reasonable that she just needs some TLC. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes JooJooBee4's post:
  • Enkay
01-27-2014, 12:42 PM,
Pretty!! I would keep it maybe ask if she can give you a partial credit to fix it up?!

[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 12:56 PM,
^^ good idea!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 02:41 PM,
(01-27-2014, 12:42 PM)JooJooBee4 Wrote: Pretty!! I would keep it maybe ask if she can give you a partial credit to fix it up?!
Yes!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 04:02 PM,
Thanks guys! I can't seem to think straight today. I think I'll take it to the jeweler in town on Wednesday and see if he can reset it. The seller offered a full refund, or I could ship it to them and they will take it to their jeweler for a repair. If I send it to them, it will take a while and I will have to pay shipping, plus I'd run the risk of the little diamond being lost between the seller and their jeweler, and I'd like to just have this one reset as it matches. So, a local repair makes sense, right?

[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 04:04 PM,
But then it is yours forever. So be sure! Once your jeweler touches it they will not take it back.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
01-27-2014, 04:21 PM,
I think it's gorgeous, it just needs an owner that will take care of it: YOU! Smile