Schubach's screening process?
[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 09:01 PM,
Schubach's screening process?
Does anyone know the details of the vetting process for the moissy stones from Schubachs? How many do they order in to compare to find the one winner? Are we talking two or closer to a dozen? If you've ordered from them, how pleased are you with the stone(s) they picked for you?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 09:26 PM,
RE: Schubach's screening process?
Hi MrsFloppy, it is more like 3 or 4. I will let others say if they are happy or not with their stones. But if someone is ever not, we try again. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 09:39 PM,
(03-22-2013, 09:26 PM)jenncent Wrote: Hi MrsFloppy, it is more like 3 or 4. I will let others say if they are happy or not with their stones. But if someone is ever not, we try again. Smile

That's good to know. I've worked with a few other vendors that weren't so customer service focused so I'm very nervous about more jewelry purchases.

[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 09:40 PM,
I totally understand that!! They are big purchases and they hold emotional meaning for us. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 09:57 PM,
(03-22-2013, 09:40 PM)jenncent Wrote: I totally understand that!! They are big purchases and they hold emotional meaning for us. Smile

Absolutely!! Smile

[-]
  •
03-22-2013, 10:02 PM,
I will tell you that I love my OEC that Beth picked for me. She explained how they look at them in all different light, take them outside, etc.

[-]
  •
03-23-2013, 09:45 AM,
I have not received my stones from Beth yet as they're on layaway, but I've read numerous posts on another forum that Beth has picked Forever Brilliant Moissy that looks better than the amora stones they had ordered. I totally trust Beth to pick them for me. Here's some pics of a couple of stones she has picked:

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The first is Lorrissey's loose 9 mm OEC. The bottom 2 belong to a lovely lady on another forum. Hope it was okay with Lorrissey to use her pic.

[-]
  •
03-23-2013, 01:08 PM,
Yup. Fine with me. Yes, beth has chosen several good stones for me. My fb 9mm OEC is amazing! !

[-]
  •
03-23-2013, 03:06 PM,
I wish there wasn't so much fluctuation between the color, cut and quality of moissy. C&C really needs to do something about their quality control.

Very, very nervously, I have finally placed an order for earrings with Schubachs. I am kicking myself for not having done this a week earlier so they'll be here for my birthday but oh well. I hope this is a good experience because my last several jewelry buying transactions have not been ideal and I just don't want anything to go wrong. To me, the buying experience affects how I feel about the end product. Not sure if others feel that way too but.. So like Jenn said, jewelry is a very emotional purchase.

At least I feel more reassured now knowing Beth has a good reputation for picking out quality stones.

[-]
  •
03-23-2013, 03:19 PM,
Lorrisey's OEC is so perfect....I want it.