Selling 1910 JbEG Plat. Floral Ring & 3 Stone OMC Yellow Sapphire and Moissy OEC
[-]
  •
11-21-2012, 04:25 PM,
Selling 1910 JbEG Plat. Floral Ring & 3 Stone OMC Yellow Sapphire and Moissy OEC
Ladies, get it while its available!! Check out my listing here:
http://diamondbistro.com/category/217/As...g-OMC.html

I am in some serious need of money right now, so if you love this ring and could help me out, that would be awesome!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-22-2012, 04:00 PM,
RE: Selling Edwardian JbEG Platinum Floral Ring!!
OMG...GORGEOUS! Unfortunately til the e~ring is paid for, and Xmas is done...I'll be here BROKE Sad

Sold on Schubach :)
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-25-2012, 01:16 PM,
Well if it doesn't sell until after, let me know if you are interested. Smile

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 11:27 AM,
Dropped the price to $1400 because I am in need of a quick sale!!! Take advantage of this great price and gorgeous ring while you can!

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 11:34 AM,
Did your listing expire? It wont come up on the link anymore...just wanted you to know.

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM,
Thanks Olive..sorry I just made a new listing for the price reduction that is why. Here is the link and I will change it up there too. http://diamondbistro.com/category/217/As...g-OMC.html

I am also selling my beautiful three stone lemon avarra sapphire OMC and OEC moissy ring here: http://diamondbistro.com/category/219/Co...-Ring.html

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 01:14 PM,
ACK! I'm soooo tempted to buy your 3-stone to wear while I save up/have my PT 3-stone made. EEK!

[-]
  •
12-03-2012, 10:25 PM,
RE: Selling Edwardian JbEG Plat. Floral Ring
Ohhhhh Ginger, that 3 stone is sooooo tempting... But you wouldn't sell it to me anyway, since i'm not in North America. Lucky! Wink

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 01:54 AM,
RE: Selling 1910 JbEG Plat. Floral Ring & 3 Stone OMC Yellow Sapphire and Moissy OEC
The stones alone cost me more then what I am selling it at and the ring was custom made for the sizes I have so that was kind of expensive for sterling too. I would be happy if either of you bought it! I would send it to you JuBe for the extra shipping cost. Smile

[-]
  •
12-04-2012, 11:12 PM,
RE: Selling 1910 JbEG Plat. Floral Ring & 3 Stone OMC Yellow Sapphire and Moissy OEC
Ok Ginger you've got me! I'll buy it!! ahhhhhh sparkle overload... Quick, add the postage to the listing before i change my mind... it will be about $50 including tracking etc.........