Selling lots of goodies!!!
[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 11:53 AM,
Selling lots of goodies!!!
Hi Ladies! I have quite a few things I am selling that I just do not wear and would prefer to have the money instead right now.

First up, this amazing custom made ring from Schubach's! Ring made in 14k unplated white gold in size 7 easily sizable, 11 4mm unenhanced moissanite OECs, no weird colors all super pretty! This ring is extremely comfortable and low profile. I have barely worn it since buying it, even though it is gorgeous. I am asking $1500 + shipping and fees. I paid over $2k for this ring.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 11:56 AM,
RE: Selling lots of goodies!!!
I just love this band of yours Smile I hope for a speedy sale!!!!

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 11:58 AM,
Hella Awesome is still for sale. She has been in a safe for many many months and has not been worn at all. She is insured currently for $14,000

I am asking for $8,900 + shipping and paypal fees. She is in perfect shape, gorgeous antique cushion diamonds that are getting harder and harder to find. This is a great deal!

All diamonds are very well matched, despite any color difference.

Purchased from Jewels by Erica Grace: Center diamond - elongated ACC EGL scan pending to N-O color, VS2 clarity.
Measures 6.34 x 5.49 x 4.64
Medium Blue fluorescence.

Purchased from Jewels by Erica Grace: Middle stones - ACC 4.45 x 4.47 x 3.50 and
4.60 x 4.56 x 3.60 about K in color and VS2. One has strong blue fluorescence.

Purchased from Old World Diamonds: Smallest stones - Each ACC about 3.4-3.6mm J/VS2-SI1

All of the pink diamonds are natural diamond and I have a written appraisal from David Klass. Ring is made out of unplated 14k white gold and 14k rose gold in size 7 easily sizable.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I also have youtube videos I can show you as well. This ring is also low profile and very comfortable and feminine.

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 12:01 PM,
Next up I have my OEC fleur earrings made by Schubachs in 14k white gold. They hold 5mm OEC moissanites. Gorgeous earrings and stones! No weird colors, super sparkly and comfortable earrings to wear. $250 + shipping & fees

Diamond comparison to the earrings below

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 12:54 PM,
All of your pieces are extraordinarily beautiful - just magnificent!!! Wishing you speedy sales. Smile

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 01:06 PM,
Thank you! Smile I just need these things sold and maybe one day I will get "the one ring" that I have always wanted, but until then, I just have bills to pay! lol Smile

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 01:56 PM,
Your OEC fleur earrings are gorgeous! Are they unenhanced moissanites?

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 04:41 PM,
Earrings SOLD! Thanks! Someone needs to buy the rings now. They are fabulous!!! You could even take out the diamonds, make a pink diamond band out of the pinks and make some other kind of ring and scrap the metal. Just saying, that option is available and I would not be offended at all.

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 05:42 PM,
Ahhhhhhhh you can't dissemble hella awesome!!! It would be so sad Sad Please someone buy her and keep her in tact!

[-]
  •
01-22-2014, 07:51 PM,
Oh sheesh I just got so excited over the earrings and was just about to pm to say I'd like to buy them. LOL. Ooooh well. Would love to buy the moissy band but I don't have that kind of sparkle budget right now. Good luck with your sales ginger!!