Selling my infamous DK ring!!!!
[-]
  •
07-15-2014, 09:16 AM,
Selling my infamous DK ring!!!!
Hey ladies I started down the road to my dream career recently (coach at a Crossfit gym). Since moving and becoming a SAHM and now with starting at the gym I never wear this ring anymore!! It's a shame and I think she needs to be shown to the world way more often then she is. So I am listing her for sale on Loupe Troop and the Bistro. Just as a reminder she is a 9mm unenhanced OEC set in 18k yellow and unplated white gold. I have received sooooo many compliments on her and I have had more then one jeweler think my OEC is a diamond! She is just stunning and oh so sparkly in the way that only old cuts do. I'm listing her for $950 which is less then half of what I paid for the whole shebang. I hope she can find a good home!

[img]Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

(Cross posted on BTD boards)

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
07-15-2014, 10:08 AM,
RE: Selling my infamous DK ring!!!!
Here are my Loupr Troop and Bistro listings

http://diamondbistro.com/category/218/Mo...eauty.html

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-lab...ite-beauty

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bling It On's post:
  • WishingAndHoping
07-16-2014, 07:35 AM,
Gah that is so gorgeous!! 9mm is just a little big for me but hope you have a really speedy sale

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-] The following 1 user Likes idahosubaru's post:
  • WishingAndHoping
07-16-2014, 08:37 AM,
I hope a quick sale for you @WishingAndHoping !!! It is still gorgeous!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • WishingAndHoping
07-16-2014, 10:25 AM,
It is beautiful. Good luck on a speedy sale!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • WishingAndHoping
07-16-2014, 12:43 PM,
Dh and I owned one of the first 50 Crossfits in the US? In fact, that was almost 12 years ago, and they contacted dh to write an article on his training and subsequently asked if he'd be interested in turning our facilities into CrossFits!

[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • WishingAndHoping
07-16-2014, 12:44 PM,
(he is also CrossFit Kids certified and LOVES working with people in rehab and special needs kids.) Anyway-CONGRATULATIONS and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 04:26 PM,
The ring has been SOLD!

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 04:27 PM,
(07-16-2014, 07:35 AM)Bling It On Wrote: Gah that is so gorgeous!! 9mm is just a little big for me but hope you have a really speedy sale

Thanks so much Bling, it sold really quickly!

[-]
  •
07-16-2014, 04:31 PM,
(07-16-2014, 12:43 PM)stardust Wrote: Dh and I owned one of the first 50 Crossfits in the US? In fact, that was almost 12 years ago, and they contacted dh to write an article on his training and subsequently asked if he'd be interested in turning our facilities into CrossFits!

Whaaaat Stardust that is SO cool!!!! What's the name of your box? I just started the apprentice program at my new gym here in Florida and I am loving it! It definitely doesn't feel like a job at all. I really love the way they have the apprentice program set up and the way the whole facility runs for that matter. Do you coach as well?