Serenity
[-]
  •
10-14-2015, 06:25 PM,
Serenity
Hi,
Just got an email from Serenity Technology, some of you will remember they did the whitening process on the original FB Moissanite. Apparently they have come out with their own product called NEO and claim to have hearts and arrows cut white stones available, in their words "better than moissanite, whiter and brighter"

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-14-2015, 06:58 PM,
RE: Serenity
Oh cool! Nice to know there are more and more options coming out. I wonder what type of material these stones will be made out of? Same material as the Forever One and AG? Or something completely different?

[-]
  •
10-14-2015, 08:52 PM,
Would love to see fancy cuts. Need to see a nice cushion cut that is not H&A. Love H&A, but would love to see a nice cushion!

[-]
  •
10-14-2015, 09:33 PM,
More options are always a good thing! I'd love to see a chunky cushion, too, @canary22 Heart

[-]
  •
10-15-2015, 02:41 AM,
Interesting! Will look forward to seeing!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes poppyseed's post:
  • Lorrissey
10-15-2015, 06:23 AM,
Sounds like they will have various cuts beside rounds..... and colors "pink, blue, yellow, purple, green, brown and more!"

[-]
  •
10-15-2015, 06:26 AM,
(10-14-2015, 06:58 PM)wiigal Wrote: Oh cool! Nice to know there are more and more options coming out. I wonder what type of material these stones will be made out of? Same material as the Forever One and AG? Or something completely different?

I'm guessing same. Based on the info I read.

[-] The following 2 users Like EarthDiva's post:
  • mmascall, Slick
10-15-2015, 01:10 PM,
(10-15-2015, 06:23 AM)poppyseed Wrote: Sounds like they will have various cuts beside rounds..... and colors "pink, blue, yellow, purple, green, brown and more!"

That is exciting and a little terrible. For the wallet, lol. I need more stones to lust after like I need a hole in my head. Undecided

[-]
  •
10-15-2015, 05:49 PM,
Very cool! I love that there are so many options now.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JuBe's post:
  • gatorgrl
10-15-2015, 10:47 PM,
For those looking for chunky cushions, I just noticed that these will be available in Amora Gems soon.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!