14 43.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Serious question
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 10:47 AM,
Serious question
You can only buy moissanite online in the UK. Shops don't tend to stock it. I did order from an online vendor, but returned the stone immediately, as it was horrible!

The forever brilliant and the unenhanced stones that you ladies have look amazing!

so the question is...if diamond and moissanite were exactly the same price per carat, which would you prefer? My ering is diamond, but it doesn't have the fire that moissanite has, which I find really appealing.

So there is no difference in price, which do you choose ?

Merlie

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM,
RE: Serious question
I prefer the look of diamond. Smile

[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 11:10 AM,
I love both, so obstaining....@ Merlin, BTW, you could order your Moissy from the US, they all ship here! I am in London and first ordered from the UK distributor, but sent it back too. I think they have the old stock over here.

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 11:19 AM,
diamond for me too. If I could afford everything in diamond, I would.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 11:23 AM,
I actually prefer my moissanite to my diamond. This choice comes from many reasons that I will not bore anyone with :-)

[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 12:55 PM,
For larger stones, I prefer diamonds.. For small stones like eternity bands I prefer moissy!

[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 01:10 PM,
(11-12-2013, 11:23 AM)Homeschooling 4 Stars Wrote: I actually prefer my moissanite to my diamond. This choice comes from many reasons that I will not bore anyone with :-)

Uhh hello... it's us? Please bore us! Wink

I prefer diamonds hence my diamonds247 name. Like Jcent if I could afford it, and there were no ethical, enviromental issues. I would be a diamond girl all the way.

That being said I do love all things sparkly and own diamonds, cz, and moissanite!

Customer Service Consultant
www.ashadiamonds.com
www.moissaniteco.com
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 01:19 PM,
^^^ me too! I love moissy too, especially pink. Wink

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-12-2013, 01:33 PM,
I voted moissy on ethical reasons and based on the mega sparkle factor.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • Taeyers
11-12-2013, 01:43 PM,
Haha:-) I prefer moissanite because of ethical reasons. I actually took a trip to Africa for a volunteer organization. I was able to see first hand some of the devastation caused by the diamond industry. It is not pretty. I also have issues with the marketing that has driven the prices, especially knowing that the rarity of the stone is not what many believe. This led me to moissanite and now I prefer the properties. There is more to it than that but my homeschool hat is on and don't want my kids picking up on my lack of attention to their math. Lol.....they would prefer I talk to you ladies I am sure.