ShopHQ Ring
[-]
  •
11-28-2013, 07:58 PM,
ShopHQ Ring
Hi everyone. Sorry I've been away so long. For those who don't know, ShopHQ is selling Forever Brilliant moissanite pieces of jewelry. I ordered a ring that has been sold out for a couple of weeks. It should be here in a few days and I hope I love it. The crazy thing is that the price is unbelievable. Everything they sell costs in the $1000-2000 price range especially for this type of ring. I think someone really goofed with this price and savvy shoppers jumped on it. It has a 7.5mm center stone with 24 smaller stones and it was $500 and change in 14k white gold. Seems nuts to me. I'll let you know when I receive it.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-28-2013, 08:07 PM,
RE: ShopHQ Ring
Wow that is CRAZY prices! Definitely want to see pics when you get it. I wish all my RHRs fell into this price range, less heart attacks for poor hubby!

[-]
  •
11-28-2013, 08:44 PM,
Ooooh, that's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics.

[-]
  •
11-29-2013, 12:20 PM,
That's awesome! Is it a round brilliant center stone? Can't wait to see it.

[-]
  •
11-29-2013, 01:37 PM,
That is a phenomenal price!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-29-2013, 01:38 PM,
Oh goody. And a bargain at that! Hope you love it!

[-]
  •
11-29-2013, 03:14 PM,
Sounds like a good deal. Can't wait to see pics!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 05:39 AM,
(11-29-2013, 03:14 PM)MrsK Wrote: Sounds like a good deal. Can't wait to see pics!

Yeahthat

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde
[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 10:57 AM,
Now that sounds like a bargain!

[-]
  •
11-30-2013, 04:39 PM,
That bargain is going back just as soon as possible. The center stone has a dark spot in the center and I just learned it is a fisheye. The funny thing is that I've owned all sizes of moissanite from 4.5mm all the way up to 11mm. All but one are unenhanced. One is a FB. None of them have ever had this dark spot. I thought I was seeing things. It looks very much like a carbon spot. If I ever buy moissanite again, I will look them over very well. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.