Show me your signature Ring
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM,
Show me your signature Ring
OK so I know some people have more than one set, but I wanted to know which you consider your "true" set or ring or stack... You know, the one that you wouldn't give up for anything, the ring you love the most.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 10:55 AM,
RE: Show me your signature Ring
I can't choose that, so I guess I haven't made it yet, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 11:00 AM,
Is it that you can't decide between the rings you have because you love them all? Or one of them doesn't just stand out?

[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 11:01 AM,
(04-03-2013, 10:54 AM)Olivejuice Wrote: OK so I know some people have more than one set, but I wanted to know which you consider your "true" set or ring or stack... You know, the one that you wouldn't give up for anything, the ring you love the most.

I don't have anything that I 'wouldn't give up'....I'm working on it. Wink I can't wait to see what everyone else posts!! Great idea!

P.S. I can't imagine how a few of our members are even able to choose which set to wear each morning, let alone decide which is their favourite!! lol

[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 11:02 AM,
(04-03-2013, 11:01 AM)PimpMyRing Wrote: P.S. I can't imagine how a few of our members are even able to choose which set to wear each morning, let alone decide which is their favourite!! lol

Me either!

[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM,
Because I love them all! Smile I decide what to wear based on where I am going and my clothes for the day. I do hope to one day have a "one to rule them all" ring, but I am not sure if that will happen for me. For example, when we for out to dinner, I like to wear pave. But I could never have an everyday ring that was all pave. And I love my Ella Bella ring (I need a proper name for her still), and i love the warm metal, but not everyday... some days I do want white metal.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 11:32 AM,
Considering I only have like 4 rings....... and not heaps of gorgeous stuff to play with like MrsK and Jenn and Ginger.

It's pretty easy to answer.

My twin ring I couldn't ever give up:
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

However, I don't wear it much because of how much damage I've already caused, so I guess as a "signature", it would have to be Jules as she rarely comes off my hand.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Well... at least for now... we'll see once I start amassing more lovelies... hopefully.

[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM,
Mine is my original stack. I have a couple bands I switch up with it, and I also have my cushion/rubies that I wear alone. But when I say "my ring," it is the four bands that came from the milestones of our marriage.

But that will change. My stack evolved over time and it will undoubtedly re-evolve over time, too. I don't consider any jewelry truly permanent. I wear it and enjoy for all it's worth, and when I've worn it to death, something else will naturally step in to take its place.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 01:29 PM,
I have what I would consider a signature ring, but it's holding a lot of bad feeling for me at the moment. I'm hoping that changes and I can treasure it again.

Until then it's swirly twirly gumdrop ring.

Signature PIECE would be totally different.

[-]
  •
04-03-2013, 01:31 PM,
L-the twin ring is totally your signature ring to me.

This would be a fun thread to ask OTHERS what piece of jewelry they think of when they hear your name. In THEIR minds what is your signature piece.

Hadley-it's definitely your stack for me.