Shubach Ring - so excited
[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 08:52 AM,
Shubach Ring - so excited
Hi - short intro - Jennifer invited me to this board - I am also MicheleZ on the Bistro.

Just wanted to post that I am having Schubach make a ring for me and I am really excited! Picture is below. Beth will be picking out the FB moissy stone (2.5 carat). I have requested that she send me the OEC and RB that she picks out so I can see them in person! Not sure which one I would like better. I don't mind some warmth but I want it to face up white. I love the look of the OECs but am afraid they might be too warm.

Which stone do you think would look best in this setting?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 09:03 AM,
RE: Shubach Ring - so excited
I love the Grymera!!!! Just beautiful!

[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 09:40 AM,
I think either stone would look great in that setting.

[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 09:42 AM,
I agree with Lorrissey. Either of them will look gorgeous. The OEC will still be warm in color as a FB. I am kinda liking the RBs lately myself.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 09:54 AM,
I was so enthralled with the design I did not answer your question. The OEC will be different and definitely warmer than the RB. I think either would look great but if you want it whiter then the RB would be better.

[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 10:05 AM,
LOL on the enthralling! Yes, that's what Jennifer said - RB will be whiter. I did tell them that I prefer the whitest stone possible as I am not fond of a lot of yellow and def. no green tint which is what I have with an "enhanced" (pre FB) moissy now - really dislike that stone.

[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 11:18 AM,
hi Michele Cow

I want you to see them in person. I am an OEC lover for sure, but think the RB might be my choice here.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 11:22 AM,
Beth sent me an email stating she will be picking out an OEC and RB and sending to me with a ring sizer!

[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 12:20 PM,
(01-29-2013, 11:22 AM)MicheleZ Wrote: Beth sent me an email stating she will be picking out an OEC and RB and sending to me with a ring sizer!

Woohoo

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-29-2013, 12:28 PM,
You guys crack me up Grouphug

Yep I'm excited too! When I get the stones then you get to hear me whine on about how I just couldn't possibly choose! lol