Simplicity
[-] The following 6 users Like Hadley's post:
  • Dragonfly, idahosubaru, JuBe, Mamacass77, MicheleZ, Rusalka
05-10-2013, 05:42 PM,
Simplicity
When I was doing my photo shoot today with all of my stacking combinations, I popped on my old "beefy" solitaire as I call it. This is the e-ring and thin band combo I wore before my stack evolved.

When I put this on today, I sighed. Oh, I do adore simplicity. And I swear, these tiny claw prongs just can NOT be beat. I could eat them with a spoon... except they're invisible and I can't find them. Rofl

Of course I took pictures to share for fun. Does anyone prefer this over the stack-o-rama business I've had going on in recent years?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Olivejuice's post:
  • Dragonfly, MicheleZ
05-10-2013, 05:47 PM,
RE: Simplicity
Nothing beats your stack in my eyes...but I think it's because you can pull it off. Just because you can doesn't mean you have to. I say have fun and change it up daily so you never get bored.

[-]
  •
05-10-2013, 05:49 PM,
Agree completely with olive!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lorrissey's post:
  • Enkay
05-10-2013, 05:50 PM,
I like both -- stack-o-rama and the simple set.

I love that you still have both options.

One of the big reasons I regret selling Azra. It wasn't me all the time... but it was totally me some of the time and I wish I had her as an option -- the quiet elegance of her. Something to class up this joint from time to time.

I'll have something like her again someday, but this time I'm holding out for the AG Krupps.

[-] The following 1 user Likes KendaKarats's post:
  • stardust
05-10-2013, 06:05 PM,
Now that is simplistic elegance! I think I like this look the bestestest (that means BEST x 3)! but don't get me wrong...the stack-o-rama is beautiful in it's own right!)

Can't go wrong either way, eh?

[-]
  •
05-10-2013, 06:23 PM,
I like both. I can't pull off a stack like yours cuz I have short fingers so I admire your ability to do so! But sometimes it just feels good to simplify.

[-]
  •
05-10-2013, 06:34 PM,
I love both, but I prefer this. I love classic simplicity. It makes me swoon.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Dragonfly
05-10-2013, 06:36 PM,
(05-10-2013, 06:34 PM)stardust Wrote: I love both, but I prefer this. I love classic simplicity. It makes me swoon.

Yeahthat

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
05-10-2013, 06:39 PM,
I love simplicity, but I love how well your stack goes together and the meaning behind it too. I adore it when bands are thinner than their engagement ring counterparts too. The look just sits better with me. Smile

[-]
  •
05-10-2013, 07:21 PM,
I'm with olive - switch it up!