RE: Somebody buy this...
Pretty!

There's broke....and then there is whatever I am...*cry*
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-05-2014, 11:56 AM,
I just saw that one! Lately I've been more enamored of the super vivid spinels, but that one really is quite pretty... kind of an ethereal, Disney princess sorta shade! I also hope that somebody on here DOES buy it, so I can see what they do with it, lol.

There was a trio of pretty pear shaped spinels on LT a little while ago, some of them glowy and sleepy... I still wonder what happened to those.

[-]
  •
03-05-2014, 12:38 PM,
I just saw that, guh! I'm a huge spinel fan, lavendar/violet is my favorite color, and I reeeeeally want a step cut! Though. I do have my eye on a Couple other spinels, so this one won't be snatched by me. I'm really hoping for someone to buy it and make some vids though!

[-]
  •
03-05-2014, 02:37 PM,
The colour is perfect! Love the grey modifier

[-]
  •
03-05-2014, 03:40 PM,
It is a lovely cut- but I would want more vivid colour.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
03-05-2014, 04:19 PM,
That is pretty! I love the color.

[-]
  •
05-29-2014, 08:00 PM,
(03-05-2014, 11:56 AM)magpie Wrote: I just saw that one! Lately I've been more enamored of the super vivid spinels, but that one really is quite pretty... kind of an ethereal, Disney princess sorta shade! I also hope that somebody on here DOES buy it, so I can see what they do with it, lol.

There was a trio of pretty pear shaped spinels on LT a little while ago, some of them glowy and sleepy... I still wonder what happened to those.

I relisted them today, it is 2 padparadscha spinels and one unheated padparadscha sapphire. I just came here to find out what happened to LoupeTroop! Cry