Sparkle Depression
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger's post:
  • virgo9
02-05-2014, 07:47 PM,
Sparkle Depression
I. need. a. new. sparkly!!!!! I am trying to plan for something with our tax money and I am hoping it all works out. It can sometimes be so hard to come here watching the gorgeous rings people are getting. Anyone ever feel like this? Confused

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • moissypaws
02-05-2014, 07:52 PM,
RE: Sparkle Depression
@Ginger All the time! Sometimes it is hard to come here and see. But without seeing all the beauties, you would never get any of the great ideas you see here. If you love jewelry, sometimes it's just as nice to look. And plan. Then execute.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • moissypaws
02-05-2014, 08:03 PM,
It can be hard when I always see so many gorgeous things, yes. And I have loose stones waiting for setting, but can only afford so much. BUT, I love to see others new beauties, and I love the chit chats we have. Smile And I agree with Sandeek, planning is a huge part of the fun for me!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:09 PM,
(02-05-2014, 07:47 PM)Ginger Wrote: I. need. a. new. sparkly!!!!! I am trying to plan for something with our tax money and I am hoping it all works out. It can sometimes be so hard to come here watching the gorgeous rings people are getting. Anyone ever feel like this? Confused

I think we've all felt this way at some point Smile And it's fun to watch fellow sparkle sisters plan their beauties Smile

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:16 PM,
I feel that way too.. Although I feel like I go on project benders where there are so many, but then there in a lull!!! I'm currently on a project bender, but it will be ending soon!! I do love seeing other projects since the planning is really the fun part!!!!!

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:21 PM,
^^^ me too JJ! I have nothing in the works at all now, so it will be a while before I have more to share again.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:25 PM,
Sometime soon I will have nothing either... Confused

Ginger I am excited for your project! Can you take Hella or Queen of France out for a stroll? Although wearing Hella might be sad for you I know.

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 09:44 PM,
I love seeing everyone's plans and final outcome, don't get me wrong. Just sometimes I start to feel jealous and I am not a jealous person, so I don't like that I start to feel that way. I like to feel happy for people and not start to feel like "wahh poor me". lol

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 09:48 PM,
(02-05-2014, 08:25 PM)idahosubaru Wrote: Sometime soon I will have nothing either... Confused

Ginger I am excited for your project! Can you take Hella or Queen of France out for a stroll? Although wearing Hella might be sad for you I know.

Hella has been locked up in my Mom's safe since my mom got her from me. I kind of hope that I won't have to sell Hella but if someone wants to buy her, I will sell her for the money. I really would like to have Schubachs or something remake her with all the current stones but with a low profile like JooJoo's three stone halo ring. I don't love the profile it has right now and I would love a hand forged piece. But that would be like after we buy a house or I get rich with my photography business. Lol

[-]
  •
02-06-2014, 12:40 AM,
I feel like that too sometimes. I am happy to enjoy other people's sparklies, but need my own once in a while too ! It will be a few months before I get something new though... Undecided

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken"
Oscar Wilde