Sparkly hunt...
[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 12:55 PM,
Sparkly hunt...
So hubby took the day off to spend with me, we went browsing and picked up some things for xmas, I picked out a different purse Smile

Decided to stop by the pawn shop because they have some nice bands, I found a RG 2mm band for $89 and told hubby I'd like it for xmas, might go back and get it though lol...

Anywho one of the solitaires caught my eye because the diamond looked different...I asked her to take it out of the case, only stat they had was that its 50 pts...Once I got it in my hands I realized it was a champagne/light brown color..very different...so I was talking about the color and she brought over a diamond color chart and pointed to it and said its probably about an H or I, and I actually burst out laughing (I'm such an ass!!) I explained to her a) no way and b) that color scale is for diamonds tinted yellow....brown is a whole different ballpark..I felt so bad after I left though :S poor thing..

Went to another store that makes a Michael B lace knockoff, I actually quite liked it, more than in pics, but the pricing was crazy as usual..also saw a 3 row micropave setting and I'm actually not very fond of it.. :S

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 01:00 PM,
RE: Sparkly hunt...
hmm... I've never liked the lace rings either. But I've only ever seen photos.

[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 01:05 PM,
ROFL to the diamond. That is too funny but that RG band would be pretty. You don't see them too often.

[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 01:18 PM,
(10-26-2012, 01:00 PM)Lorrissey Wrote: hmm... I've never liked the lace rings either. But I've only ever seen photos.

Yea I was never fussy for them but its pretty IRL

[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 01:25 PM,
(10-26-2012, 01:05 PM)Sparkly Blonde Wrote: ROFL to the diamond. That is too funny but that RG band would be pretty. You don't see them too often.

It was nice, and big so it fits my chubby swollen fingers perfectly Big Grin Will be nice for when I want something more laid back and casual

[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 01:38 PM,
good score on the band! sounds pretty. It is good you could see 3 row pave in real life. Now you know it is not what you really want. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 03:47 PM,
A champage diamond... Oh I need one.

[-]
  •
10-26-2012, 04:12 PM,
well it was only like 550, considering the price of gold not bad i suppose Wink was just a reg cathedral solitaire

[-]
  •
10-29-2012, 09:43 AM,
Im jealous, I never find any awesome sparkly deals. lol I can on primitive stuff, but never jewels