Special Project
[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 12:10 PM,
Wink  Special Project
My husband and I designed a ring together. I used stones that I already had, 5 oec diamonds and 4 Pink Sapphires. The ring is 18k Yellow and 18k white gold. The design was made in a replica of a flower my husband drew me on our very first Valentine's Day card and has continued to add to every card/note he writes me. It has been his trademark on all our correspondence (love notes) . We did a mix of gold because he wears yellow and I wear white for the most part. I really love how it turned out and can't wait to have it. I LOVE pink and the flower is close to my heart. It is pretty exact I can't wait to take my own pictures!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 01:13 PM,
RE: Special Project
Even the kids recognized the flower because it such a "thing" he does. He literally puts it on everything he writes me.....even the grocery list. Love it!

[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 02:46 PM,
Oh, @HS4S that ring is just so feminine and pretty! I adore the sentiment behind it. What a sweetheart of a DH you have. Heart Your kids are lucky to have parents with such a loving relationship.

[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 03:00 PM,
Beautiful! Love the color of those pinks! Ditto what Earthdiva said, your hubby is a keeper and your kids are blessed! I love sentimental pieces! Enjoy!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • Slick
09-11-2015, 04:03 PM,
Thanks ladies! He is definitely a great guy. He was pretty excited to help with a project and about the sentiment.

[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 04:48 PM,
Lovely Smile

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 05:30 PM,
Thank you Oohshiny

[-]
  •
09-11-2015, 05:47 PM,
That's awesome. What a beautiful ring and beautiful story. I love the setting and design underneath it. Is that also an engraving inside?

[-] The following 1 user Likes HS4S's post:
  • bluefly
09-11-2015, 06:30 PM,
Thanks Bluefly. There is engraving "R & J Pour Toujours"

[-]
  •
09-12-2015, 07:53 AM,
Aaaaaaw, that's amazing to have a piece of jewelry that physically represents something so wonderfully meaningful! <3 Wear it in health and happiness, can't wait for your shots!