Spring!
[-] The following 3 users Like MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • Lorrissey, MicheleZ, Munster Cat
05-23-2013, 09:32 AM,
Spring!
I know it's almost June, but it's been cold recently and I never really got into spring mode.

Then today I was really in the mood for spring and the pretty colors and flowers that come along with it. I also realized that all of my pics are over the bathroom sink or on the fire escape. I think I need to fix that. I was at the supermarket today and they had the lighting that makes moissy go :magicmike:

You can see the rainbow colors in the moissy facets during the close up in the video. This is a shout out to Olive who really wants to see what OEC moissy is like. I also got some cute nail polishes. The pics of the Deborah Lippman aren't mine - but it's called Diamonds and Pearls and I had to have it!

So here are pretty pictures and some nice spring colors Big Grin

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 09:36 AM,
RE: Spring!
Really pretty and your rings looks awesome and sparkly!

[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 09:38 AM,
Oddly the rainbowness was a bit lost in the video. My blurry picture picture in the hydrangeas shows some of the colors. Thanks Olive, this post is a mess of things I like - sparkles, flowers, nail polish.

It's a medley? :p

[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 10:05 AM,
lol it's like rainbows and sunshine Crackup

[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 10:15 AM,
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 10:16 AM,
oh, and it is cold and dreary here too, so I am feeling the same way.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 11:03 AM,
I love your set!

I am probably the oddball and am happy scrappy about the weather being cooler still. I was walking the pups this morning having this exact thought -- so grateful for cool, crisp breezy weather still. PERFECT! I'm dreading the months of muggy sticky icky grossness.... But Mr. Lorrissey is determined to get AC this year (most places in SD do not have AC). While he is the HOA president, he still has to consort with his board about us getting it. Hopefully, they allow it!

[-] The following 1 user Likes MoreSparkles!'s post:
  • Lorrissey
05-23-2013, 11:18 AM,
I can't believe you don't have an AC. I love Cali cool weather, Canada/New England cool sucks tho. I actually love Cali in general, maybe I can live/work there one day.... Somewhere that is driving distance from DK.......

[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 12:09 PM,
Yes, come live by me!

[-]
  •
05-23-2013, 12:10 PM,
Your rings are gorgeous! I live very close to Jenn.....and it is raining today.

I am a Cali girl at heart though. Went to school in San Diego when I was 19....great memories. We have a place in Palm Desert, a condo....to run away too when we can. I love it there so much. Going in July....it will be 120 or hotter everyday, which I crave....I love floating in the pool, sipping on cold drinks, and looking up at the palm trees....heaven.