Tennis Bracelets
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 05:01 PM,
Tennis Bracelets
Moved this to here instead.

I have been looking at tennis bracelets and purchased two cheapies on ebay to see if I would even like them. Got the first one today and it is an Absolute from HSN originally I guess. It is pretty. Very lightweight rhodium plated sterling. Not bad for $35. The bigger stones are 3mm and the smaller ones are 2mm.

I know MS is looking to get one for her birthday and I put up that diamond one I would love to have on the other thread. The moissy one is pretty also.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 05:15 PM,
RE: Tennis Bracelets
That's pretty! Looks like good quality for the price too.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 05:18 PM,
It looks quite nice. I like the two different stone sizes and the semi bezel. No snagging is always a plus.

[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 05:22 PM,
Thank you. It does seem pretty well made. I bought another one that has 4 prong setting and it should be here soon. This is very light and if it fell off I am not sure I'd even notice. It has a double safety catch on it though. I am not sure about wearing it next to my watch. It would take some getting used to I think.

[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 10:28 PM,
Do you walk with a limp when you wear that watch? Nyanya

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
01-15-2013, 10:31 PM,
(01-15-2013, 10:28 PM)Hadley Wrote: Do you walk with a limp when you wear that watch? Nyanya

LOL. It really isn't all that big but I just looked at the pic again and my arm looks like an ape arm! I have a 6 inch wrist. The face of that watch is only 32mm so it is small by big watch standards! And it is my favorite present from my DH.

[-]
  •
01-16-2013, 05:33 AM,
I like it Wink I have a bezel tennis bracelet in stainless steel and love it but don't wear it much. Oh and your watch is kickass!

[-]
  •
01-16-2013, 10:21 AM,
Thank you Olive!

[-]
  •
01-20-2013, 11:14 AM,
So I like the tennis bracelet look on me and went looking a bit on ebay. jbaventures has been recommended on BTD and that tbone guy was one to stay away from. I ended up buying this with a best offer even when it is on sale at 20% off. In my research it seems MoCo has same bracelet for $1475. MS not sure which bracelet you are looking at but there is another one in an 8" I believe. Hope it is wonderful but he does have a return policy. I wanted a smaller size than 4mm anyway as this is more believable and the stones are going to be prettier than diamond bracelets in my price range. Those are just fugly diamonds unless you happen on a really good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271139534103?ssP...1497.l2649

[-]
  •
01-20-2013, 11:28 AM,
That is very pretty! Can't wait to see pics.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.