Thank you stardsut.
[-] The following 2 users Like PippyRose's post:
  • MrsK, stardust
09-02-2015, 12:40 PM,
Thank you stardsut.
I just want to say a big "Thank you" to stardust!!Bighug
I just received my ring in the mail today (cushion cut, barely pink moissanite in a rose gold ballerina setting) and it truly is even more beautiful in person - which is hard to believe! The barely pink moissanite is the most gorgeous, soft shade of pink - it is so perfect! Words can not express the beauty of this ring, nor could they express the kindness of stardust. It was a pleasure - thank you!

Now comes the hard part - boxing it up and shipping it off to be sized. Cry

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes stardust's post:
  • PippyRose
09-02-2015, 03:16 PM,
RE: Thank you stardsut.
Awwwwwww, you were a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy I could help make this possible. Bighug It is gorgeous and I'm so pleased that you're in love.

I have a ring I need to send to Schubach's for some minor surgery and I just can't bear to let go of it, so I understand! Cry

[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • PippyRose
09-02-2015, 04:02 PM,
Stardust is all kinds of awesome. Tongue

Glad you love the ring! We all know the pain of sending something away, but when it comes back it will be so exciting and perfect it will be worth it!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
09-04-2015, 08:46 AM,
Thank you- I do love it ... more and more every time I look at it (which is very often!) .... it lures you in! I totally won the lottery with this one!

I don't trust the local jewelers here to do the sizing, so I know sending it off to Shubachs is the best thing , but I hate to let it go! .... I am also nervous, I've never sent anything to be worked on before. Obviously, I will insure the box (in case it gets lost in the mail) ...but does anyone know if Shubachs lets you know when they have it? I think it's should to be there Monday, should I call and make sure it arrived safely?? Is there anything else they need, besides my desired size, phone number, email address and shipping address? I think they call for the credit card number when the ring is done and ready to paid for, is that correct?

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • PippyRose
09-04-2015, 12:59 PM,
Well, I would let them know ahead of time it is coming. But yes, just ask for a heads up when they get it, and then they will let you know when it is done. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-04-2015, 01:08 PM,
(09-04-2015, 12:59 PM)jenncent Wrote: Well, I would let them know ahead of time it is coming. But yes, just ask for a heads up when they get it, and then they will let you know when it is done. Smile

Thank you! I did call them the other day, to let them know it was coming, but then I was delayed getting to the post office ( I actually just now sent it)

• PippyRose
09-04-2015, 01:09 PM,
It will be fine then. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-] The following 2 users Like LaLa's post:
  • mmascall, PippyRose
09-04-2015, 02:03 PM,
Pics or it didn't happen!!! Big Grin

Congrats on your new ring! That is really the best feeling...new sparkly giddiness.

[-]
  •
09-04-2015, 02:31 PM,
(09-04-2015, 02:03 PM)LaLa Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen!!! Big Grin

Congrats on your new ring! That is really the best feeling...new sparkly giddiness.

I don't know how to do pics Huh

• PippyRose
09-04-2015, 03:17 PM,
photobucket has updated their look since this, but the process is the same. I think you just need to actually click each pic now to get the image code.

http://www.thefacetlounge.com/Thread-How-to-post-pics

Joseph Schubach Jewelers