The BEAUTIFUL Amora Gem Ultra H&A Review & pics
[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 11:28 AM,
The BEAUTIFUL Amora Gem Ultra H&A Review & pics
Hello!! There was a thread started questioning if a Amora Gem was cloudy or not that pic belonged to me Smile my response was on the 2nd page Smile so I wanted to post my review of this amazing stone so it would not be missed.. would that be okay?

HERE SHE IS!!!! and she is just gorgeous I seriously do not want to take any pictures with my cellphone because it just doesn’t do it justice. Please just let me first say you can not judge the Amora Gem Ultra by picture or video alone you must see this stone for yourself with that said let me try and tell ya lol

She’s gorgeous!! The H&A cut is sweet very subtle, delicately done. The sparkle & brilliance “Is” very Moissanite yet it’s subtle in this stone; it has like a sweet rhythm. Mine is G VS2 it appeared clear & crisp a nice white very diamond like in appearance a much cleaner as in crisp stone than the FB  Love the cut! Now I must say my jeweler thought the FB looked more diamond like then the AG until it was set then he was “Wow, you made an excellent choice my dear” 

Quickly, wanted to say I walked around in every room under every type of lighting and the AG looked fab!! Just beautiful the car was a breeze she is diff not Moissanite IMHO  I will see what type of pics I can get tomorrow with my husband cell and mine but they were right the AG is hard to photograph and I just can’t take a bad pic and show it of such a beautiful stone … I just can’t lol My Note 3 sees things that are not there lol the photo above the AG was all white/clear blingy not a hint of color or tint to my nake-eyes not sure what I see in that pic lol

Sorry so long I’m excited!!… can ya tell

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

I gotta tell you I was AMAZED when I saw the facets at play I literally said "Wow"... No buttery color no tinting just shimmering! I only saw brilliance the S5 saw this..

I can't take my eyes off of her lol the AG is very beautiful I'm glad I took the leap! And I hope this helps someone :0)

Nice to meet everyone thanks for having me.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 11:45 AM,
RE: The BEAUTIFUL Amora Gem Ultra H&A Review & pics
Thank you for your review!! It is always nice to see people so thrilled with their purchase. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 12:38 PM,
Thank you @Cesa! You onow what, I've really been hoping for some photos of the new AG ultra with the sun from behind. That's one of my fav qualities of diamonds, that they seem to glow like that, and I haven't seen any photos to compare. Yours are the first, thanks!

If you're up to taking any more photos Wink and want the best outcome, try putting it on a windowsil, the more light for digital photos the clearer they'll come out. I try there, or on my patio!

Thanks again for the review.

[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 01:39 PM,
Great photos! The cut is beautiful!

[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 02:20 PM,
Welcome. That is a beautiful stone. I also like the sun shot! It's perfect on you!

[-]
  •
10-12-2014, 04:38 PM,
Great pics! Thanks for sharing your review with everyone. It is appreciated.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 07:13 AM,
Played around with my setting on my cellphone think i have a few pretty pics of the Amora Gem ... Had this beauty for a few weeks now and I'm still soooooo in love!! The sparkle and clarity are remarkable just stunning!

[img]http:// Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com![/img]

[-]
  •
10-28-2014, 07:18 AM,
The photos were taking during a camping trip over the weekend the RV's cabinets and walls are a dark chocolate in that area and the AG was still brilliant lol though it may have picked up a lil color... I was a bit bored can ya tell ; 0)

[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • Cesa
10-28-2014, 09:53 AM,
Pretty!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • Cesa
10-28-2014, 10:44 AM,
I am glad you are still loving it!! Pretty pics!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website