The Catherine Cardellini lust thread....
[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:31 PM,
The Catherine Cardellini lust thread....
Because we need one that is just Catherine all the time. Honestly, her inventory is so varied....there's something for everyone!

So I had emailed about two strands and realized that I was trying to get a certain look. Neither fully embodied that so why not just go for baroque (Crackup) and get what I REALLY want?

So there are a few I'm toying with that are the ultimate strands. I know I'm not alone. Let's share the dream pearls from CC!

Here's what's currently killing me:
http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com...fo&id=2356

it's like the two I was looking at that weren't quite right got together and had a baby. I can't do it right now, but I'm thinking about asking if I can do a payment plan....

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:33 PM,
RE: The Catherine Cardellini lust thread....
Oh beautiful! However, I might have to stay away from this thread LOL

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:41 PM,
I love them! I am digging the kasumi look alikes.

I think she will do payments if she knows you. Smile

I have a lot to post here, lol. After the park.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:43 PM,
I love those Stardust !!!!!! I was looking at her site today, for hours..... and it's funny because from her site I can tell what other people are ordering. Miss Anna has two things on hold ( white and grey?) and Mrs K has some black pearls I think Wink Wink

I just posted my fantasies yestarday. I'm really loving those white baroques, but I don't want to steal them from anyone else, mainly you Stardust!

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:49 PM,
I don't have any black pearls on hold?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:50 PM,
Oh no, they're the ones you wanted. We're they sniped?

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:50 PM,
(06-06-2013, 02:49 PM)MrsK Wrote: I don't have any black pearls on hold?

no, you have the dreamy graduated color drops. you NEED to get those.

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:52 PM,
(06-06-2013, 02:43 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: I love those Stardust !!!!!! I was looking at her site today, for hours..... and it's funny because from her site I can tell what other people are ordering. Miss Anna has two things on hold ( white and grey?) and Mrs K has some black pearls I think Wink Wink

I just posted my fantasies yestarday. I'm really loving those white baroques, but I don't want to steal them from anyone else, mainly you Stardust!

We're good! I ADORE them, but they're smaller and shorter than I wanted. I think I found THE ONES but they're 3 x what I was looking to spend....BUT I have learned in all of my jewelry collecting that if I don't get *exactly* what I want and settle because of either price or convenience I always end up regretting it.

I keep going back to those because they're gorgeous and a great value. If it were 2 inches longer and the pearls were bigger I would have already gotten them. Smile

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 02:56 PM,
You're too nice, you keep giving up pearls to everyone Cry

[-]
  •
06-06-2013, 03:08 PM,
(06-06-2013, 02:56 PM)MoreSparkles! Wrote: You're too nice, you keep giving up pearls to everyone Cry

Not at all! In both cases there was something holding me back....the length. Catherine was working with me to fix that but we hadn't found a good solution (one that I was happy with.) It made no sense to keep searching when a lovely board member wanted them as is.

Ditto to these! I love them, but they're just too short for me. I wanted them to have no gold and be 19 inches. That isn't looking like it can happen. She sent me more photos last night and as far as the pearls they're exactly what I want....but more have to magically appear to make me happy.

And truth be told I'd rather they be bigger too. And look at these suckers-they don't have the shape, but they have the color, orient and luster!
http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com...fo&id=2108 They're short, but they have earrings that can be added in and they'll be just about 18 with no gold beads.

There's plenty of pearls to go around....TRUST ME! Get what you love-the early bird gets the pearls. Wink