The Queen of France!
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 05:47 PM,
Wink  The Queen of France!
My cast version of Jenn's full eternity pink semi-bezel band. Mine is done with 11 4mm unenhanced moissanite OECs, in 14k unplated white gold size 7. Smile There is milgrain on the semi-bezels, but Beth said its very delicate and not showing up well in the video. I am not sure how much more I need to pay off before I get to have her. Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 05:48 PM,
RE: The Queen of France!
Wow! That's amazing!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 05:51 PM,
I wish the angle of the camera was a bit different because from that angle, it almost looks like the bezels are not completely rounded but I have a feeling it is just the video and not how it actually is.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 05:51 PM,
Love!!

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM,
It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my 5 stone, but I wish I went with a 7 or 11 stone for more POW! This ring is amazing.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:17 PM,
OMG! Another ring I really want!! Smile I was thinking of doing Jenn's ring with 7 stones. I figured I would destroy a full eternity by hitting it on the desk all the time. I just could not decide on the size of the stones, so it is on the list of projects.

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:23 PM,
I LOVE it!!! I am so impresses with how this turned out. Smile I think the reflection of the light is making it look a bit distorted as well. But mine as well, the bezels are not all 100% uniform. I think it is the nature of this style of ring. Getting all those semi bezels to be 100% the same is probably impossible. Anyway, I love it!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:48 PM,
Can't wait to see handshots of this one and your review of the ring after you've worn it awhile. Spinning, etc.

Jenn and I have been in talks about some kind of moissy eternity band for like ever. Finally decided I want to remake my oval uternity band using BP ovals. Based on price, I'm probably going to have to do something similar to yours, but was unsure of how that would feel on or work irl.

[-]
  •
10-15-2012, 05:42 AM,
That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

[-]
  •
10-16-2012, 05:27 PM,
She is here and fabulous!!! SOOOO sparkly! I took a bunch of pictures for you guys. Heart

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!