The Waiting Thread....
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 07:27 AM,
The Waiting Thread....
I am a terribly impatient person lol....so to help me and hopefully others, I thought I could start this waiting thread and would love for you to join me!

I am currently waiting for two things, a rose cut band and a rose cut solitaire.

1. Rose cut band is completed, Amcor filled out usps paperwork in the city and should be going out today so I should have tomorrow! Popcorn

2. Waiting on the CAD for the solitaire....Heart

Please join me and share in the wait Banana

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 07:46 AM,
RE: The Waiting Thread....
I am waiting too. The first thing is my 3 stone, that will be here Monday. So that does not feel toooooo long. The other is my french cut ring... That feels like forever. I got the stone last November and had it in a temp setting until a few weeks ago. Now, the frenchies are cut! That took 6 months to arrange and acquire them. And now I am waiting on final waxes to check out the design, and after they come I will be waiting for the ring to be fabricated. I feel like we should take bets. It has been FOREVER!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM,
Ok I cannot wait to see both....
now, I saw the gorgeous pics of the FC's but what is the center? I wasn't on here in November, need to see lol! I have been dying for French cuts and rose cuts. Luckily, I was able to get the rose cuts but for now, French cuts are still a dream lol.

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 08:39 AM,
I am excited to see your rose cuts! Especially the solitaire. I love rose cut solitaires!

My center is a 2.8ct antique cushion. This is her Smile

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 08:44 AM,
Oh my goodness- what a stunner! That is going to be breathtaking with the french cuts!

My rose cut diamond solitaire will not be my usual antique style - it's inspired by Cathy waterman bridal and I'm hoping it comes out as I envision...it's not a white diamond - so that's new for me too...but I have been thinking about it for years!

[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 08:48 AM,
Thanks! I love it, and miss wearing it every! I am just wearing a band everyday for now, and I miss my bigger bling!

Inspired by Cathy Waterman sounds fabulous!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 08:51 AM,
Yes @jenncent you are definitely one of the most patient people as far as bling projects. But it will be worth it. It's going to be positively magnificent.
@ArtdecoLover71 that's so exciting. I going to venture into rose cuts soon I think. They are delicious. Yummy! Can't wait to see your new pieces.
I am a lady in waiting too. Tracking my OEC bezel vine ring across the continent as I write. Praying it's all I hope for. I find this whole custom thing very stressful. I think my next purchases will be complete pieces. I need a rest. Crackup

[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 10:05 AM,
I'm waiting too. Popcorn

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 10:28 AM,
(08-21-2014, 08:44 AM)ArtdecoLover71 Wrote: Oh my goodness- what a stunner! That is going to be breathtaking with the french cuts!

My rose cut diamond solitaire will not be my usual antique style - it's inspired by Cathy waterman bridal and I'm hoping it comes out as I envision...it's not a white diamond - so that's new for me too...but I have been thinking about it for years!

OMG! I cannot wait to see this! I may be a little obsessed with Cathy Waterman. Blush BTW, this is a great thread so I know which threads I need to stalk in the next week or so, lol!

Girls, we have some good stuff a-comin'! Banana My ruby halo is shipping from Amcor today, my loose emerald is arriving today also and my MDZ ring in the next few days.

[-]
  •
08-21-2014, 10:34 AM,
(08-21-2014, 08:51 AM)Slick Wrote: Yes @jenncent you are definitely one of the most patient people as far as bling projects. But it will be worth it. It's going to be positively magnificent.
@ArtdecoLover71 that's so exciting. I going to venture into rose cuts soon I think. They are delicious. Yummy! Can't wait to see your new pieces.
I am a lady in waiting too. Tracking my OEC bezel vine ring across the continent as I write. Praying it's all I hope for. I find this whole custom thing very stressful. I think my next purchases will be complete pieces. I need a rest. Crackup

@Slick I am crossing my fingers for you and @jenncent that your rings are everything and more that you've wished for!