The moissaniterus guy
[-]
  •
03-07-2014, 12:19 AM,
The moissaniterus guy
Does anyone know, if he has the new whiter goods? Needs me an 8.5mm soon... Angel

Oops, forgot to clarify, the MoissanitesRus guy on ebay Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-07-2014, 12:42 AM,
RE: The moissaniterus guy
His name is Oren!!!!

And I believe so and he is awesome!!

Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-07-2014, 01:13 AM,
Haha well right on, thanks @kangaroocrazy Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Slick's post:
  • stardust
03-08-2014, 11:17 AM,
My stone came from him. So I would say yes. Smile

[-]
  •
03-10-2014, 10:36 PM,
If you email him, is he good about choosing for you? Like, if you say "I want proportions X and Y ..." does he follow through?

[-]
  •
03-16-2014, 09:23 PM,
(03-10-2014, 10:36 PM)Circe Wrote: If you email him, is he good about choosing for you? Like, if you say "I want proportions X and Y ..." does he follow through?

I'm curious about this too, he gave me a GREAT price on a 5.5mm FB cushion but I'm really concerned about the cut and faceup color.

[-]
  •
03-17-2014, 07:39 AM,
I bought through ebay but did email him to send the whitest and best cut one he had for my new 7mm. I guess I could have asked for a better price but I didn't.

[-]
  •
03-17-2014, 08:14 AM,
(03-17-2014, 07:39 AM)idahosubaru Wrote: I bought through ebay but did email him to send the whitest and best cut one he had for my new 7mm. I guess I could have asked for a better price but I didn't.

And you're happy with the cut? I'm just concerned about getting a wonky cut cushion that won't sparkle as well as it could.

[-]
  •
03-17-2014, 10:40 AM,
@musician32992 if it makes you feel better, lots of us TFL ladies have ordered from Oren and I don't remember anyone posting that they received a dud. He also has a return policy so if you don't love the first stone he sends you, you can send it back for a switch. I adore my oec from him and am ordering another soon. Smile

As far as emailing him specifications, I wouldn't count on that exactly. When I ordered my first stone I sent him a message asking if he could pick me out a stone with a larger culet and his response was kind of generic. But I ended up receiving a lovely stone so it had a happy ending.

[-]
  •
03-17-2014, 10:50 AM,
(03-17-2014, 10:40 AM)LaLa Wrote: @musician32992 if it makes you feel better, lots of us TFL ladies have ordered from Oren and I don't remember anyone posting that they received a dud. He also has a return policy so if you don't love the first stone he sends you, you can send it back for a switch. I adore my oec from him and am ordering another soon. Smile

As far as emailing him specifications, I wouldn't count on that exactly. When I ordered my first stone I sent him a message asking if he could pick me out a stone with a larger culet and his response was kind of generic. But I ended up receiving a lovely stone so it had a happy ending.

Thanks, @LaLa!! That's really helpful. I'm basically looking for a smaller version of @AmoraGirl's amazing cushion, that thing makes me swoon. We decided on a 5.5mm since the setting is so substantial and my fingers are so small so I'm not super worried about color.