The wait is over, I have my missus ring.
[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:10 PM,
The wait is over, I have my missus ring.
The mister and I have wanted to get matchy matchy rings since we got married, but we've always missed the mark. I finally got him a sleek but substantial palladium ring, and went to get myself an eternity ring but.. we all know how that turned out Dodgy Still waiting on the refund for that.

The blessing in disguise of the eternity not working is that I was able to quickly see that my clumsy butt would not last long before I chipped one of the stones. I'm a wear it and forget it kind of gal with my jewelry, so I switched to a diamond 5 stone so I didn't have to worry as much, and got 5 bigger stones this way Banana

Thanks to everyone for the help with my various questions, and to everyone who chimed in on the 25 cent machine ring that got sent back in a hot minute! Bighug Now on to the pics Big Grin Isn't it great when a new sparkly arrives and it's a beautiful sunny day? Just makes the whole experience so much better.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com! Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:12 PM,
RE: The wait is over, I have my missus ring.
love this on you! And those diamonds are gorgeous!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:20 PM,
Gorgeous! Looks amazing on you!

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:25 PM,
Now THAT is what I'm talking about! That is gorgeous and I hope you are really happy. It's always worth it to wait for perfection. How does it feel on?

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:30 PM,
That is gorgeous and looks perfect on your lovely hand. Wear it in much happiness.

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:33 PM,
Mucho gorgeousness right there! Congratulations on the beautiful band. Heart

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:41 PM,
@"SparkleDancer" AMAZING! I can't wait til I get mine. The 1.5ct looks sooo good on your finger. Please tell me, where did you get this gorgeous ring from so quickly? I'm very jealous and have been waiting too long!

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten
[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:53 PM,
Thanks ladies! I'm in love, I have barely been doing anything but looking at my hand in all different lights today, so happy. The stones are SO damn white (they're only g-h) and glowwwwwwwwww! Ack, my heart is happy. The band is incredibly simple, no design, it really just feels like a band KWIM? Perhaps later I'd like a jazzed up band, perhaps a slight split shank and clawed prongs, but just because I'm a jewelry freak nitpicking things. For now, sooo happy.

Though I think next up might be a sleek knife edge band.. or maybe a thin channel princess cut band... *grin* Emily Maynard is giving me big inspiration for a 5 stone stack right now!

@Bling It On Just a local guy because I knew even though it'd be suuuper basic, it'd be hella fast, and my bling itch has been screaming since my anniversary early last month. Your DK 5 stone is going to be worth the wait!!

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 08:53 PM,
Gorgeous! Congrats on the Mr-Missus rings! Big Grin Will you wear this by itself or with something, on occasion?

[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 09:10 PM,
By itself, we skipped the engagement and went straight to Vegas, so this is an all in one I suppose. I'd love stacking suggestions to up the bling factor though Big Grin