Thinking of selling my cushion set
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 02:26 PM,
Thinking of selling my cushion set
Now that I have my OEC set I am thinking of selling this set. Do you think $750 is fair for both rings? It has been totally redone and has a new FB 7mm moissanite in it. I have way over that into it (almost double) but realize that is unrealistic. Just not sure how much I will wear it now.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 02:36 PM,
RE: Thinking of selling my cushion set
I think that seems like a fair price. That would be a great score for someone in the market for a full set under $1000. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 02:53 PM,
I think that's more than fair. Isn't the center stone alone worth that retail? And the two bands together (excluding the center stone) must be worth more than that retail? If these assumptions are true, and then you add in the semi-custom center basket, under $1,000 is a great score like Jenn said.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:03 PM,
Gee, I wish I had gotten this instead of the one I currently have - that has a RB green tinted moissy lol

[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:35 PM,
Nothin' wrong with a little sellin' to fund a little buyin', Michele!

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:37 PM,
Oh I cannot in good faith sell a green tinted moissy to someone....just can't. OTOH I can sell it to them for just the mount price.

[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:47 PM,
More pics.

It is this setting on MoCo.

http://www.moissaniteco.com/round-moissa...-5200.html

[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:52 PM,
(03-01-2013, 03:37 PM)MicheleZ Wrote: Oh I cannot in good faith sell a green tinted moissy to someone....just can't. OTOH I can sell it to them for just the mount price.

As long as you sell it honestly, you're totally ok. It wouldn't be fair at all to list it at a "no undertones" price and claim it's whiter than it is, of course. But if you acknowledge the green tint and sell it at a green tint price, all is well.

I'm sitting on a loose old school unenhanced Moissy that I have no earthly use for. I keep saying I'm going to take pictures of it and list it on DB cheap. Someone else could make a fun little ditty out of it at an affordable price and enjoy it for what it is. The trick has been getting off my can to do it. I'm so bad about that.

Idaho, we're totally thread jacking you. Hide I know we do it all the time here without worry, but I at least want to acknowledge it.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 2 users Like jenncent's post:
  • Jezebel, MicheleZ
03-01-2013, 03:53 PM,
Maybe these are the same size and you could sell them together as earrings... slightly green tinted earrings, lol.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
03-01-2013, 03:59 PM,
I think that's a great price.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.