This man...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enkay's post:
  • GlitterKitteh
07-30-2014, 04:24 PM,
This man...
I posted a few rings locally and had a few people message me. One of which was a man who said he'd love to get them for his anniversary with his fiancee. I ended up holding them for him until today after he was done work. I thought it was so sweet. Turns out she had mesaged me and then sent the link to him and he said "not now".

I was kind of wondering what the hold up was then he showed up walking through the POURING rain. I'm at camp and the closest bus stop is a good mile away. Now that's love. Im a bit jealous that my hubby would not do the same to indulge my sparkle obsession.

Thought Id share a sweet story. Smile Anyone else have a sparkle story to share? Any kind!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes GlitterKitteh's post:
  • Enkay
07-30-2014, 05:27 PM,
RE: This man...
I love this.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SparkleFactor's post:
  • Enkay
07-30-2014, 07:37 PM,
Awww, that is so very sweet of him to go to such great lengths!

The only story I have off hand was when I was admiring my alexandrite online for months, and MP's grandma let it slip he was going to buy it for me since I loved it so much, especially since it is his birthstone. He isn't very internet (nor gem) shopping savvy, so I had to help him with the transaction, but it was a very sweet, extremely generous gift from him of something I really loved. Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes Enkay's post:
  • SparkleFactor
07-30-2014, 08:05 PM,
(07-30-2014, 07:37 PM)SparkleFactor Wrote: Awww, that is so very sweet of him to go to such great lengths!

The only story I have off hand was when I was admiring my alexandrite online for months, and MP's grandma let it slip he was going to buy it for me since I loved it so much, especially since it is his birthstone. He isn't very internet (nor gem) shopping savvy, so I had to help him with the transaction, but it was a very sweet, extremely generous gift from him of something I really loved. Heart
that is sweet SF Heart

I have this weird habit of playing songs in my head if a lyric comes up or it goes with the situation...he left and I was singing, and I would walk a thousand miles and I would walk 500 more, to be the man who walked 5,000 miles...you get it

[-] The following 3 users Like jenncent's post:
  • IceBling, MrsK, SparkleFactor
07-30-2014, 08:44 PM,
My dh has not done that for me, but I feel he would. He does drive to Montana to pick stuff up at our box for me though! It is 6 hours round trip, longer if there is a line at the border crossing. So that is super sweet of him. Heart

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
07-30-2014, 10:19 PM,
Uhm ya he most definitely wins a best hubby award for that too jenn that's super sweet <3

[-]
  •
07-31-2014, 05:40 AM,
(07-30-2014, 08:44 PM)jenncent Wrote: My dh has not done that for me, but I feel he would. He does drive to Montana to pick stuff up at our box for me though! It is 6 hours round trip, longer if there is a line at the border crossing. So that is super sweet of him. Heart

Aww how sweet! Your dh make a six hour bling run? He's a keeper Jen Wink

[-]
  •
07-31-2014, 07:20 AM,
@Enkay That's a sweet story!

(07-30-2014, 08:44 PM)jenncent Wrote: My dh has not done that for me, but I feel he would. He does drive to Montana to pick stuff up at our box for me though! It is 6 hours round trip, longer if there is a line at the border crossing. So that is super sweet of him. Heart

I would say that he definitely would! I know my husband would do it for me. Heart

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
07-31-2014, 08:50 AM,
Jen, your husband is so sweet! So is yours, SF!

[-]
  •
07-31-2014, 08:54 AM,
He would for sure @MrsK. I didn't know that it was maybe not the norm until Beth told me I was lucky and her DH would not so that. I just thought it was normal, lol. I am not telling my DH it is not.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website