Throwing this out there...
[-]
  •
02-04-2014, 10:17 PM,
Throwing this out there...
So my leaf e-ring is on its way to Schubach's for resetting the OEC into a bezel. I am pretty sure I will be offering the set for sale once I get it back. It is 18k rose and white gold custom setting done by David Klass just about one year ago. I will be selling the set together. Solitaire fits an 8mm but possibly can fit other sizes or David can maybe modify it. It is gorgeous and looks spectacular on. I love the design which I came up with myself but have found I love bezels more.

Price is $750 for the set with no stone. This is less than half of original price for setting alone.

Pics
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-04-2014, 10:23 PM,
RE: Throwing this out there...
Ahhhh can't believe you're considering to let this go. It's such a pretty piece! I am sure it will seep super quick!

[-]
  •
02-04-2014, 10:31 PM,
JJB I know. I can't either but I have to be practical and it does no one any good sitting empty in the jewel box. I would love for someone else to enjoy it and have it make them happy. Maybe someone who will love it as much as I do? Someone looking for a deal on a custom ring set.

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 07:07 AM,
That is super beautiful! Hope it sells quickly for you. I think it will fly. It's gorgeous. Good luck!
PS you sure you don't want to save it in case the bezel doesn't do it for you? Hide

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 07:56 AM,
(02-04-2014, 10:31 PM)idahosubaru Wrote: JJB I know. I can't either but I have to be practical and it does no one any good sitting empty in the jewel box. I would love for someone else to enjoy it and have it make them happy. Maybe someone who will love it as much as I do? Someone looking for a deal on a custom ring set.

I get where you're coming from! I think it's priced great for the set Smile I think a BP would look amazing in there Smile

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:10 AM,
Oh my! I'm sure this will go quickly. I'd be all over it if I was confident that it could cozily accommodate a 6.5mm stone without messing around with it too much.

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 08:59 AM,
@magpie it might fit a 6.5 and we could ask David. The head is a separate piece and could be changed.

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 10:45 AM,
Aaaah. This is just SOOOO beautiful! Heart

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 11:12 AM,
(02-05-2014, 08:59 AM)idahosubaru Wrote: @magpie it might fit a 6.5 and we could ask David. The head is a separate piece and could be changed.
The head is so beautiful and perfectly proportioned as it is, though! The lotus petals and milgraining and leaves! Sigh! The cold hard truth is I made a deposit for a semi-custom ring just last week, so the timing is all wrong for me now. Good luck with your sale... if you do really decide to let go of this gorgeous set!

[-]
  •
02-05-2014, 12:52 PM,
Oh, MAN! I love the whole process that went into this. I'm very excited to see what you're getting done though. Good luck!