Tiffany solitaire
[-]
  •
09-09-2014, 02:46 PM,
Tiffany solitaire
In my quest to decide whether or not I wanted to commit, I purchased a smaller version of what I knew was coming, pre-loved.

Once I had it, I decided I adored the weight and the proportions of the ring. However, when I went back to have my prongs redone (long story) I was presented with an opportunity for a stone that I could not pass up. As a result, this little cutie I thought I'd keep is going up for grabs!

It's a Tiffany classic solitaire, .60 carats. It's an I color, VVS2 clarity. The ring is a size 5.5, totally sizable, and weighs 5 grams. I got it for a very good price and figured I'd offer it up to any interested parties. It is $2200, or maybe less if we can strike a deal via F&F. Wink

I have no papers on it, and it didn't come with fancy packaging, but it was authenticated at Tiffany. A ring with the same specs is going for $5300 new-I feel like this is a wee bit of a better deal. A diamond alone with the specs/grading is right around $1850.

It's a tiny little beauty but if you're interested, let me know!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

trying to capture some arrows-they're there! But I fail as a photographer. lol.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 06:51 AM,
RE: Tiffany solitaire
When I saw the title of this post, I thought you were selling the newest solitaire. I'm glad that's not the case!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 10:00 AM,
I hope someone buys this. It is a great deal!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 01:05 PM,
I would let it go for less to a sparklie sistah. I'll take a loss, I just don't want to take too much of a hit.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 01:49 PM,
(09-10-2014, 06:51 AM)MrsK Wrote: When I saw the title of this post, I thought you were selling the newest solitaire. I'm glad that's not the case!

Nope. But God knows I can't commit, so I wanted to be sure I could handle the feeling of the knife edge. Crazy

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 01:59 PM,
(09-10-2014, 01:49 PM)stardust Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 06:51 AM)MrsK Wrote: When I saw the title of this post, I thought you were selling the newest solitaire. I'm glad that's not the case!

Nope. But God knows I can't commit, so I wanted to be sure I could handle the feeling of the knife edge. Crazy

I totally thought you were selling it, too. Because really, would that be so shocking around here? lol.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 02:03 PM,
It really wouldn't be. Crackup

Oh, I've had this for a hot second. I'm done. Moving on!

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 02:06 PM,
Also, I always want BIG BIG BIG! It is amazing to me that a .60 stone has so much presence. Here it is next to the .94. I like that the little guy has more prominent prongs.

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

What the hell is wrong with me? It's not big, but it isn't TINY either.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 04:01 PM,
It does look a lot bigger than .60, though. I would have guessed much closer to a carat.

[-]
  •
09-10-2014, 04:20 PM,
I would have guessed .75ct I think. But I still like the sound of the 1.41ct best.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website