5 3/4 finger size (sizable)
11/16" wide x 1/4" thick
4.8g total gram weight

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 09:51 PM,
RE: Twin Ring
That ring is stunning. I was late to the party, so I'm glad to read the stats here. I love vintage looks!

[-]
  •
10-09-2012, 11:00 PM,
I am so in love with this ring. It is the epitome, in my mind, of vintage luxury. If you everrrrr want to sell, I would find a way to buy this ring, so SHOTGUN! (although it seems you really love it, and would never part with it)

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 07:30 AM,
I love this ring. The diamond is beautiful. The addition of a bezel, AND miligrain just make it too much for me to bare... so I am shotgunning this!

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 01:54 PM,
I've been drooling over this ring for months now Smile Nice to see the specs.. I really wanted a "moi et toi" ring I just could not figure out the configuration that I liked and could not decide on colour. I think I smell another project in the future Smile

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 02:03 PM,
I've always love this ring of yours, you have amazing taste!

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 04:22 PM,
Why thank you, MissKK. and to everyone for the wonderful compliments... but this ring will never be sold.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Turks's post:
  • Lorrissey
10-10-2012, 06:17 PM,
Lorissey - I'm glad you are not selling it. I saw the post on today's post list and literally said out loud, "noooooooooo"

I feel like that would be a travesty in the land of sparkles

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:53 PM,
Yeah, actually my mom loves this ring so much. She had given a pearl she got from her mother (my grandmother I never met -- breast cancer-- died when my mom was only 8) to my sister. She's actually trying to get the pearl back from my sister to have it put in this ring.

I told my sister my mom's plan and immediately my sister was like "No.... it won't fit." But I suspect it does and my sister doesn't want to give up the goods. haha.

[-]
  •
10-17-2012, 12:08 PM,
I'm such a moron. I knew I would destroy the pearl in my ring, but didn't imagine it would be so soon... but I started doing the vinegar/distilled water to clean my jewels. I clean everything once a week and well, I added my twin ring in like a moron. Of course the vinegar started eating the pearl away.

I'm super bummed. I was already planning on replacing it with a BP OEC, but had decided to wait until the pearl fell out or until I destroyed it. It already had several nicks and scratches and I was already doing a great job of destroying it, but now it's totally destroyed.

So I just emailed Beth about sending in my ring to get the BP OEC put in place of the pearl. I'm also going to add some heft to the shank and have the halo metal checked as well. I'm more mad at myself for being straight up stupid than I am about ruining the pearl at this point.