Two new sparklies
[-] The following 1 user Likes SparkleFactor's post:
  • GraceA
11-01-2014, 07:18 PM,
Two new sparklies
Both these rings, I bought preloved from Pinkbow without centers. The three stone previously held her champagne OMC Drool. I tried it with a champagne colored center but didn't like it as much as I liked it with her center (which I did not buy), so I had this sapphire set in it instead, and I love it. The blue is so velvety that it warms me when I look at it. The sides are 5mm OEC moissy stones; the center is an 8mm OEC cut lab sapphire. I picked it up preloved on LT or DB also, but it hadn't been set. It's czochralski pulled lab material that I guess is no longer in production, but I liked the color so ...

The yellow seen in the stones is due to the lighting. They are all really "vintage-white" and so gorgeous & sparkly. Heart

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

The other ring I had my 8mm OMC asha set in. I wanted something with some RG, and I am not 100% that I love it, but it's overall so pretty & sparkly nonetheless. I really love this asha! And of course, the ring being "vintage flavored" is a natural draw for me.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-01-2014, 07:56 PM,
RE: Two new sparklies
Really lovely! I especially love your sapphire!

[-]
  •
11-01-2014, 08:49 PM,
oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sapphire! Is that from Michael E? Something about a rich deep blue gets me everytime.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-01-2014, 09:17 PM,
Really lovely rings! I love the three stone and I too adore the deep blues. And of course OEC's, yummy!
The OMC looks really nice in that setting. What is it you're not sure about? The gold color or the setting? I really like the setting, just not sure how I feel about the Rose gold prongs. It's very unique though and that stone is gorgeous!
Enjoy!

[-]
  •
11-01-2014, 09:23 PM,
Thank you ladies. I just picked both up today from the jeweler. Yes, the OEC was cut my Michael E, per the seller. As for the OMC ring, I am not sure what I'm not sure about, if that makes sense. I haven't seen it in enough light settings yet to know how it behaves, now that it's set. The OMC darkens to some degree indoors, and it may be because the setting is somewhat enclosed or it could be because of the lighting. I like the ring, and I like the OMC. Just need to see them together in action a little more, I guess. Wink

[-]
  •
11-01-2014, 09:37 PM,
They both look fabulous, but as we all know, I am VERY partial to a sapphire, so love that one especially!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
11-02-2014, 12:32 AM,
Oooh I really love the rose gold bottom one, that looks incredible.

[-] The following 1 user Likes poldies4's post:
  • SparkleFactor
11-02-2014, 05:52 AM,
I wondered who snagged that rose gold ring! I love, love, love that setting! So... you know... if you end up not loving it... dibs Wink

[-]
  •
11-02-2014, 06:22 AM,
both gorgeous but LOVING the fishtail prong one, I am needing something with fishtail prongs someday!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!
[-]
  •
11-02-2014, 06:29 AM,
@SparkleFactor - both spectacular rings and look so great on your hand! They are both my style of ring so of course I love them! The vintage ring with rose gold and your OMC Asha is amazing and I think the rose gold is so visually interesting and feminine - well done

She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten