Unloading a lot of gold and silver jewelry!
[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 12:53 PM,
Unloading a lot of gold and silver jewelry!
My recent experience with my home getting robbed has made me reassess how much stuff I have that I never use. I'm downsizing my life, and a big part of that is jewelry. I will be posting more stuff in the near future as I decide to part with it. Please excuse my nails, I'd like to give you an excuse as to why they look so messed up, but that would be a lie because they always look like a hot mess

First up is a stack that I'm selling. They are all size 7.5, except the top one which was supposed to be a 7.5, but fits more like an 8 or 8.5 but can be resized.

Bottom ring is a rosebud eternity ring in 18k yg from Neta Wolpe on etsy- $190
Second ring is a sparkly 1.5mm diamond ring 14k YG, 3/4 eternity- $160
Third ring is an eternity ring in 18k YG from LOGR, with rubies $190
Top ring is 14k RG, 3/4eternity with 2mm moissies, and two sapphires, it needs some TLC, so it's a steal at $$275 (paid well over $500 for it, wore it once)
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Also selling two solitaires
The first one is 14K WG with a 7mm rb moissy, and .50cts of sides tones, size 7.5,
Half eternity style $600

Second one is a Leon Mege inspired solitaire made by DK, 18k yg, size 7.5. Made to sit flush with wedding band, very delicate claw prongs, currently set with an 8.5mm LizC ACC, but I was very disappointed in this CZ so I'm throwing it in for free, and you may want to set another stone in it when you get it. The band on this ring tapers up to 1.8mm

Next up are some YG bangles
The set of 9 are 22k from Dubai roughly 40grams $2500
The next set is 2 22k YG bangles from Saudia Arabia, 13.9 grams $1500
The other set is 18k, set with rubies, diamonds, and emeralds, made in India, and the workmanship is not perfectly symmetrical, although it doesn't show when you're wearing them. $2000

Also selling a 7mm cushion moissanite, shows some warmth, but no green to my eye, although I'm not very color sensitive $200

Also will be selling a 7mm Asha OMC that I bought used. It has some scratches (I think) in it so I'm selling it for $75

Now for the less expensive stuff

These bracelets are all YG over silver (except for two that are silver with no YG plating), and stamped 925. $25 each bracelets, $30 for the bangles, less if you buy in bulk

A bunch of pendants, all silver, some with YG plating $15 each, less if bought in bulk

Pendant and earring sets, all silver, some with YG plating, $25 each, less if bought in bulk

More to come...

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 01:10 PM,
RE: Unloading a lot of gold and silver jewelry!
WOW

[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 01:16 PM,
I am frantic looking at these. *head swimming* Holy crap you have a LOT of stuff, RSS! I need to go back and look again for real. Yay for some YG options.

The fact that you are selling after a burglary, and I was in those shoes two days ago....... eerie. I'm so sorry this has happened to you, RSS. It's just awful.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RSS's post:
  • live-love-laugh+sparkle
04-17-2013, 01:18 PM,
I should add that most of this is my moms jewelry that she doesn't wear. She has the Indian mentality that you should own your weight in jewelry, and since she doesn't wear it anymore it ends up with me, and I don't wear it. I promise I'm not a crazy hoarder

[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 01:36 PM,
lol RSS. I love your mom's mentality! I think many of us are now wondering if we may have some Indian blood somewhere in our roots, lol. I really don't wear gold, so I was wondering what the length is of the silver clear CZ bracelet. It's on the top in one of the pics and looks like it has square stones in it.

No, I didn't lose my mind. It got scared and ran away.
[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 01:45 PM,
RSS I'm sorry that happened to you! It seems like I am hearing this more and more Sad

WOW that is a lot! lol

[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM,
Girl, you got a lot of bling!

[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 02:53 PM,
Yeah it is a lot...Its actually pretty upsetting to me to see how much jewlry there is that never gets worn, a lot of money down the toilet..i think after my dad left it was empowering for my mom to buy a lot of jewelry for herself, the idea that she was able to take care of herself etc...plus for a while she was on some meds that made her shop compulsively so now here we are. I actually don't like looking at any of this jewelry because it reminds me of kind of dark times...I have a bunch of her stuff that is family heirlooms, or that I'm sentimentally attached to and I'm keeping that but I want the rest of it gone because right now it's just a liability if we get robbed again. Sorry for the over share haha basically my point is that I want it all gone ASAP...

[-]
  •
04-17-2013, 06:00 PM,
ugh, I want so many things!!!!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
04-18-2013, 10:01 AM,
The DK solitaire is the beautiful one with the delicate milgrain on the "bars" of the head, right? I think you have it listed on the Bistro as well and I asked you for photos, and I even showed them in a thread here when I was asking about using it on my own setting. It's gorgeous if it is indeed the one I am thinking of!