V-Cut Pave & Bright Cut w/ Milgrain?
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 06:59 PM,
V-Cut Pave & Bright Cut w/ Milgrain?
Has anybody seen these two pave styles together?

I have been playing around with the idea of a bright-cut pave wedding band w/ my v-cut pave engagement ring, and I'm curious if this would look odd..

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 08:20 PM,
RE: V-Cut Pave & Bright Cut w/ Milgrain?
I don`t think it would look odd at all. I don`t have any pics of it saved but I am certain it is not a strange combo.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 09:08 PM,
How big of a band are you looking at getting? If the band is thin to match your ering, I don't think you'll notice the difference much at all.

[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 09:20 PM,
I am trying to find some pictures for you but haven't yet, but if I do, I will post them here. I like the idea of having different kinds of pave mixed together. I think it gives the stack some variance but not too much so that it doesn't go.

[-]
  •
11-01-2012, 09:28 PM,
I am debating between 2mm (1 pointers) and 1.5mm (5/8 pointer). The shank on my e-ring is around 1.5mm-ish I would say
(1 pointers in v-cut pave) and my halo is 5/8 pointers. I was considering a floral band, but I couldn't get the sort of carat weight I wanted with one of those and still have it be thin.

Frankly I shouldn't be spending over 1k for a wedding band either way, but I just can't really see a plain band w/ my e-ring. I love love love pave!

[-]
  •
11-03-2012, 08:35 PM,
What is the difference? See girls I am so un-jewelry.. must learn more!!