Option 3
Option 4
[Show Results]

Vote Please :)
[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:05 PM,
Vote Please :)
I really want to make this ring with an 8mm OEC BP moissy and 5mm heart moissy sides, but I am not sure what combo to do. Please vote which you feel looks best and why. Smile The heart sides would have to be made FB if I use them without making them BP because they are very yellow from what I have been told. Now, I already have some 5mm BP earrings I could technically use to make this ring but then I wonder if I would miss my earrings, but I also have OEC earrings that I love.

OPTION 1: Unplated white gold and rose gold basket for the center stone, FB moissy hearts on sides.
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

OPTION 2: All pink stones with rose gold baskets/claws and unplated white gold shank

OPTION 3: All pink stones with all rose gold
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

OPTION 4: All pink stones with all unplated white gold

I want to do heart prongs like these ones too for this but with the other setting style. Smile

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:07 PM,
RE: Vote Please :)
Here is what an 8mm OEC and 5mm hearts looks like together on me. Smile

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM,
Option one really stood out for me. My second runner up was all pink stones in WG.

[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM,
this is very very cute. SO CUTE! I am obsessed with getting an oval with heart side stones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first with the two tone, it's so special and really jumps out. I think they other ones are not but don't have that ginger zazzle

[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:14 PM,
Also, don't destroy your earrings, just wait a little longer a save!! You need more than one pair of sparkly earrings!!

[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:14 PM,
I actually prefer option 1, which surprised me. I like that the center really sticks out and the heart sides just kind of melt into the shank. They give extra sparkle, but allow the center stone to shine. My next fav is all pink stones and all white metal.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM,
I think my fav is all 3 BPs in white gold!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM,
Actually I change my vote. I like 4 the best. Smile It is close with number 1 though.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:17 PM,
I like option 1 and option 4 best too. Big Grin I would kind of want to see what Beth said about getting heart FBs to be not pee yellow. If they weren't a nice color, I would prefer to have all pink stones.

[-]
  •
11-05-2012, 07:18 PM,
What about the sides stone size? I wasn't sure if it should be 5mm or 4mm. I know Jenn said she liked the 5mm.