Vowel Renewal ring (upgrade)!!
[-]
  •
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM,
Vowel Renewal ring (upgrade)!!
I have never gave much thought to my current wedding set. I have always been happy with it because my husband picked it out for me. I have worn it for 13 years. It is a white gold marquise with a wrap as the band. I have never had it dipped. Honestly I didn't know that was possible until I started researching. Lol. Its quite outdated! I will always hold it close to my heart but i am so excited to have a new ring made for our upcoming vow renewal next year. I started my upgrade search about three months ago and I have become completely obsessed with all things sparklie!! At first I was set on a Monique Lhuiller Art Deco halo. Then I realized I really wanted something more traditional for when I hand it down to one of my three daughters. I fell in complete love with Schubachs scroll solitaire. I thought I was totally dead set on it. Then I came across "the one" ....the one that made my heart flutter. It belongs to a user here on the facet lounge RSS. I want to make some changes to it so it will be my own. I decided to go with an OEC MOISSANITE for the center stone. I took the plunge and ordered a Unenchanced OEC from Moissanteraus on Ebay. I ordered a 6.5mm . I hope shrinkage will not set in. I have long skinny fingers and honestly anything over 3/4 carats looks too big. But I decided to go a bit bigger just incase.It is scheduled to be here on Monday. I will post lots of inspiration pictures for my project along with the loose stone once it arrives. I am so excited to share my custom ring journey with you all. Thanks for listening!
Bri

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • BriH
11-14-2014, 07:23 PM,
RE: Vowel Renewal ring (upgrade)!!
Sounds so exciting!! I can't wait to see it!

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-] The following 1 user Likes OoohShiny's post:
  • BriH
11-14-2014, 07:48 PM,
I love a good upgrade! Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I get distracted by shiny things
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blinglicious's post:
  • BriH
11-15-2014, 05:21 AM,
Upgrades are fun! Can't want to see your inspiration picks! This is what happens when you start searching for things on the internet.. you get sucked in and then you find yourself spending hours upon hours looking at bling and OTHER people's bling.. and weirdly enjoying it.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Dancer's post:
  • BriH
11-15-2014, 01:47 PM,
Congrats on the upgrade, I can't wait to see what you think of the new sparkly!

[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 07:20 PM,
How do I post pictures!? Smile[/code][/php]

[-] The following 1 user Likes BrieCheese's post:
  • BriH
11-15-2014, 08:21 PM,
(11-15-2014, 07:20 PM)BriH Wrote: How do I post pictures!? Smile[/code][/php]

You have to use a photo hostng site to get a URL or IMG code to post. I use Photobucket. Not sure if that makes sense or not, but if not I can find you more detailed instructions Smile

[-]
  •
11-15-2014, 09:01 PM,
RE: Vow Renewal ring (upgrade)!!
Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

My loose stone arrived early! It faces up pretty white for being unenhanced! I love it!! I am so excited!

[-] The following 1 user Likes BriH's post:
  • KTrencha
11-15-2014, 09:10 PM,
Here she is. My inspiration ring.
Photo credit goes to the user RSS and David Klass Jewelry
This ring looks like it was made for a princess! I want to have this ring made exactly as is except for two changes. I want two tone single claw prongs and a different kind of engraving. I want 18kt yellow gold! What do y'all think!!?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-] The following 1 user Likes ArtdecoLover71's post:
  • BriH
11-16-2014, 09:24 AM,
beautiful n how exciting!!

On other sites, I am aka JadoreDiamonds or ArtdecoLover71 but trying to keep it to one name now :-)

*loving all things diamond, old and new, with art deco flare!