Wedding band is HERE! (WITH PICS)
[-] The following 2 users Like missmegan9009's post:
  • Lorrissey, MicheleZ
05-01-2013, 07:52 AM,
Wedding band is HERE! (WITH PICS)
YAY! my designer contacted me last night and said the ring is cast, she just needs to do the finish and take pics and then get it mailed to me Banana

I'm super excited for this as my aunt is wanting to do some work with her horse and who is the lucky first rider? this girl! lol so I will be glad to have a ring I can wear and not worry about losing a stone in horse poo. All I have right now for you are that it's stainless steel, 3mm wide with a floral/scrollwork design in it.

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:11 AM,
RE: Wedding band coming soon!
I adore floral scroll work!!!!!!

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:17 AM,
Me too JooJoo! This gal is seriously so easy to work with. I'm so glad I found her.

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:19 AM,
Ummmm you will need to share.. I know we all love love a great floral design! Share share share!

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:22 AM,
Lol the artists name is Michelle Hansen she has a shop called "That's My Impression". Facebook her. She makes tons of cute stuff! From what I can see, her specialty is thumbprint items. A lot of what she posts (maybe all) is sterling but she works with gold and stainless. Pretty much everything! lol. I'm not sure about platinum or palladium. Her price was half the price of another company I was looking at. Let me find the link where I posted the pic of the design...

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:25 AM,
Here ya go Smile this is the design she showed me but it could vary slightly

Pretty scrollwork

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:29 AM,
So pretty! I'll have to check it out. My DH and I almost did thumb prints on the inside of our bands, but then decided not to last minute. I love the idea though!!

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:33 AM,
Cute stuff, I just checked her out Smile

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 08:37 AM,
Yeah a lot of it isn't really the "fine" jewelry so I'll be interested in seeing how this turns out. I might have her do my sapphire setting if she thinks she can do it. haha I'll just help her expand! I think she has an etsy shop too. I'm not sure what all is posted on there.

[-]
  •
05-01-2013, 10:04 AM,
Woot!

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.