Wedding dresses
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 09:33 AM,
Wedding dresses
I want to find some vintage inspired wedding dresses. (i love modern dresses too) I want an ivory color dress. (I really wish i could find a bridal shop to work at until i get my degree finished :/) Something simple, fun. I want a small cermony outside very simple, but elegant. (I'd also like to elope but still wear a dress and maybe go to the beach and get married) (how exactly do people elope? How do you find a marriage certificate and pastor, or do you get "married" then come home and go to the court house to finalize it??) Now back to dresses here are two that I really like.
Here are two vintage gowns I like, and then two modern gowns. Post your wedding gowns please!! I love weddings!!

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lorrissey's post:
  • PimpMyRing
10-10-2012, 11:31 AM,
RE: Wdding dresses
I love that second dress. I had a ridiculously expensive dress and I regret it. It is beautiful, but I think I would have been more comfortable and better off going with something like your dress #2.

We eloped. One of the regulars at my DH's bar was ordained, so we took him and one of my closest friends as our witness to Balboa Park (San Diego). It was quick and legally as small as you could do. haha.

[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM,
I'd love to do a small family only wedding. Very cheap. with a vintage dress. but I dont now if FI is up for all that lol. THen have a HUGE reception. (most of money spent at the reception)

[-] The following 2 users Like MrsK's post:
  • BMV, Mamacass77
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM,
We eloped and I wore a fuchsia pink lace knee length dress. It was this one.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 06:49 PM,
Where is the first dress from? I am in love LoveLove
We found a commonwealth country so the marriage would be recognized in Canada. Once we found the resort we liked, we talked to the wedding coordinator. She send us all the forms and a list of documents to send back. She took care of all the planning before we left for Jamaica and made sure all the paperwork was properly done. Then a wedding planner on site took care of the little details. The wedding was free with 5+ night stay, so we booked our honeymoon there Smile

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 09:57 PM,
(10-10-2012, 06:49 PM)Rusalka Wrote: Where is the first dress from? I am in love LoveLove
We found a commonwealth country so the marriage would be recognized in Canada. Once we found the resort we liked, we talked to the wedding coordinator. She send us all the forms and a list of documents to send back. She took care of all the planning before we left for Jamaica and made sure all the paperwork was properly done. Then a wedding planner on site took care of the little details. The wedding was free with 5+ night stay, so we booked our honeymoon there Smile

My dress or one of the others posted?

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
10-10-2012, 10:13 PM,
I love wedding dresses!!! Just so much fun to look at.

MrsK, you dress was beautiful! I love the lay overlay.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
10-11-2012, 05:38 AM,
(10-10-2012, 06:49 PM)Rusalka Wrote: Where is the first dress from? I am in love LoveLove

The first dress I posted I found on wedding dream.

[-]
  •
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM,
RE: Wedding dresses
I totally all into vintage lace and fitted looks. But I'm also into flowy chiffon and sparkle. So that'll be my battle really.

I'm going to go dress shopping to get an idea of what I like, and then buy something from ebay most likely.

I know people think of that as "using" a bridal parlor, but I refuse to think of it this way considering that my BM's dresses will come from the actual shop.

[-]
  •
10-11-2012, 05:20 PM,
RE: Wedding dresses
I sometimes think the mark up on bridal gowns in the bridal shops are crazy.