Wedding sets...
[-]
  •
01-31-2013, 05:40 PM,
Wedding sets...
Just curious, does anyone have more than 1 wedding set and do you switch them out from time to time?

Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrsK's post:
  • MicheleZ
01-31-2013, 05:51 PM,
RE: Wedding sets...
Oh yeah, I have 3. Working on #4. Blush

I do switch them often.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
01-31-2013, 05:56 PM,
Well that's good to know - makes me feel better for just having 2 LOL

[-]
  •
01-31-2013, 05:58 PM,
I don't have sets, but I do a lot of switching around with my rings -- left and right. basically all my rings have been worn as my "wedding/e-ring" ring at some point.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • MicheleZ
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM,
Yes..currently 4, but 5 is my new one. Smile

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
01-31-2013, 07:51 PM,
I do a lot of interchanging. I have 2 complete sets, and then usually another 2 erings that I rotate with the bands. Smile

[-]
  •
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM,
I have two ring sets and many bands. Working on the 3rd though. Smile

[-]
  •
02-01-2013, 06:07 AM,
I have two complete sets. Looking at getting a big ol' pear diamond to make another E-ring in the next couple of years. I yearn for a pear, and the moissy ones just aren't to my taste. (Dammit).

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
02-01-2013, 07:01 AM,
(02-01-2013, 06:07 AM)OoohShiny Wrote: I have two complete sets. Looking at getting a big ol' pear diamond to make another E-ring in the next couple of years. I yearn for a pear, and the moissy ones just aren't to my taste. (Dammit).

DO IT!

But beware...pears are one of the most finicky cuts in my experience. They are definitely worth seeing in person. I had to look at SO MANY before I settled on mine. And even then, it was with an expert on my side whose opinion I really trusted.

I had a ton brought it and even if they looked good on paper, they didn't measure up. I think it's because their depth changes throughout the stone and they're not symmetrical. Something about them makes them a very hard shape to shop for, but a good pear is a sight to behold!

[-]
  •
02-01-2013, 10:25 AM,
I have two sets right now Smile I wear the fancy one to all the big events, galas, etc and to work out of all places. I am wearing a less blingy set on the week-end when I am very active or when I teach yoga.

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."