Well, CRAP.
[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:19 PM,
Well, CRAP.
Guess who just fell in love with a new "forever" setting?

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

It's a Rosado's Box ring and would make things a LOT easier than the Gabriel and Co arrangement (moissy comes set, don't need insurance on the stone, etc, etc).

I would want to alter the shank into a floral split shank which I think would be STUNNING.

What do you think, sparkle sisters?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:23 PM,
RE: Well, CRAP.
Oh I really love that! It's so beautiful, the bezel, the shank the stone. It's all spectacular. Ahhh, I would love it!

[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:25 PM,
Breathtaking! And I love Rosados Box on Etsy, it's one of my favourite stores (haven't bought anything from there yet, but I am constantly looking at pieces from there and go 'oh my god, I have to have that!') The floral split shank idea is a great one, will they be able to do that?

[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM,
(11-07-2013, 07:25 PM)Becleeham Wrote: Breathtaking! And I love Rosados Box on Etsy, it's one of my favourite stores (haven't bought anything from there yet, but I am constantly looking at pieces from there and go 'oh my god, I have to have that!') The floral split shank idea is a great one, will they be able to do that?

I really hope they can! I know that they do completely custom pieces.

[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:27 PM,
Oooooo, pretty. I love the gallery.

[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM,
That is gorgeous! Love the detail.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 07:55 PM,
Thanks, ladies! What do you think in terms of wedding band, straight with milgrain or something floral-y/leafy?

[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 08:37 PM,
Pretty. Reminds me of the Bella halo. If we are still making suggestions, I vote for no gap between the center stone and the halo. Just a personal preference. I think it looks cleaner.

more like this

Customer Service Consultant
www.ashadiamonds.com
www.moissaniteco.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes jenncent's post:
  • mrsmay07
11-07-2013, 08:43 PM,
I like the design a lot! I love airlines on vintage and reproduction pieces though. But it will look dark in real life. I like the look, but some do not.

What I do not love about it is that the bezel is square around a cushion stone... so it looks gappy, like a round peg in a square hole. and the milgrain lines are not straight... the G&Co looks like better quality to me, imo.

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
11-07-2013, 08:45 PM,
(11-07-2013, 08:43 PM)jenncent Wrote: I like the design a lot! I love airlines on vintage and reproduction pieces though. But it will look dark in real life. I like the look, but some do not.

What I do not love about it is that the bezel is square around a cushion stone... so it looks gappy, like a round peg in a square hole. and the milgrain lines are not straight... the G&Co looks like better quality to me, imo.

I think I really like the airlines but we'll see if I change my mind. I'm sure I can request that the milgrain bezel fits better around the cushion too.