What do you think?
[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 07:48 PM,
What do you think?
I'm totally digging this ring and setting, but I think the cut of the moissy would annoy me. What do you ladies think about the radiant moissy???

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 07:57 PM,
RE: What do you think?
No opinion really as I don't like square cuts.

[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 08:32 PM,
I love it! I am not one for crushed ice radiants at all, so would pick this is a heart beat. You like the crushed ice though, so perhaps this would be too faceted for you?

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website
[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 08:51 PM,
That is one of my most favorite 3 stones. I don't like crushed ice radiants, so this cut is much prettier to me.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.
[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 09:10 PM,
I love everything about the setting! I would maybe ask them to make the prongs a little bigger. I love claw prongs that look like dragon tallons Smile

I think the facets are a little splintery for me, like the poorly but RB moissy I had. But I don't know too much about radiants. I like this one too (see pic below), is this un-crushed ice? Wink I think and Amora emerald cut would be the ultimate for me in this setting......

Sparkly eye candy found at thefacetlounge.com!

[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 09:12 PM,
I totally love radiants! They are second only to elongated cushion cuts for me. But I don't love radiants cut by C&C. It's like their square brilliant cut -- they both bum me out.

Have you ever seen an unenhanced radiant Moissy? Fair warning: they show LOTS of that notorious snotcast. I don't know how the FB or Amora compare. Maybe they are *cough* radiant?

ETA: We just crossed paths. The photo you posted just above this is swoon-worthy to me. Swoooooon, I tell ya.

Sharp mind, soft belly.
[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 09:18 PM,
Me too Hadley! I love elongated cushions too. If I won the lottery and had to either flush money down the toilet or buy a diamond (can you tell how pro sim I am) an elongated cushion would absolutely be my number one choice!

I think elongated stones in general look great, very flattering.

Yeah this cut is a mix or the RB cut and the square brilliant....... you're right about the color too. Whenever anyone new on BTD asks about square brilliants I want to tell them to run away.

[-]
  •
02-22-2013, 09:21 PM,
Well I love cushions - elongated too - I guess I never really thought of them as square even thigh they are Rofl

[-]
  •
02-24-2013, 06:39 AM,
I actually like the radiant in every picture I've seen, but I've never seen one in person.

[-]
  •
02-24-2013, 11:10 AM,
I had one for a weekend. It was too warm for me, but the cut was a non issue. I can't find the pics...

Joseph Schubach Jewelers
please email jenniferc@schubach.com for quotes and inquiries
Visit this user's website