What's your opinion on 10k gold?
[-]
  •
11-19-2014, 09:09 PM,
What's your opinion on 10k gold?
Last night on impulse I bought a 10k stacking set. I was originally looking for a 1mm spacer band but found these 3 in white, yellow and rose 10k for the price of one in 14k. I know the colors won't be as rich, but what are your opinions on 10k for a spacer band?

Quote this message in a reply
[-]
  •
11-19-2014, 09:31 PM,
RE: What's your opinion on 10k gold?
(11-19-2014, 09:09 PM)ChristineRenee5 Wrote: Last night on impulse I bought a 10k stacking set. I was originally looking for a 1mm spacer band but found these 3 in white, yellow and rose 10k for the price of one in 14k. I know the colors won't be as rich, but what are your opinions on 10k for a spacer band?

I think they're perfect to play around with! It's not uncommon to see 9k pieces in Europe. The colors won't be as rich, but they'll certainly last.

[-]
  •
11-19-2014, 09:35 PM,
I Love 10kt gold... I find it matches my platinum pieces very well..... to my eye my 10kt stacking bands are the same color as my Platinum... I find it a great way to save some $$

[-]
  •
11-20-2014, 12:51 AM,
I like it for the sturdyness for sure, and love those 9k pieces from england, not sure why but I just do. I just don't see the different shades between golds when they're on my person to be honest, though I do see it in the palladium in my husbands band, but it's against his very warm/red toned skin.

[-]
  •
11-20-2014, 01:19 AM,
I have no issue with 9 or 10k gold. Really hard wearing, just less buttery!

I get distracted by shiny things
[-]
  •
11-21-2014, 07:05 AM,
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, especially for pieces like you just purchased.

One day, I'll be a crazy old lady weighed down by all my baubles and it will be glorious.